Things you cat does that makes you go GRRRRRR

urbantigers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Both of mine have a tendency to either climb onto my lap or lie beside my head and then start washing themselves noisily. I've told them it's really not good manners to climb onto someone's lap and and then start washing your private parts, but they don't care much for etiquette
Really bugs me though - I hate all those slurping and sucking sounds!

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay when I wake up for about the first 15 minutes I am not a pleasant person and Tavia meows very loudly for her breakfast and I am like honey let me get my eyes open first and then we can talk about breakfast. And Lilly the dog sits at my feet while I am in the bathroom and licks my leg.

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Koko has a toe fetish and will pounce on my bare feet and frantically lick my toes, but she does this ONLY in the kitchen when I'm trying to cook a meal.

Eightball is feral but can't get enough of me. He crawls on me and doesn't know how to settle down so paces back and forth on me, rubbing his head against any part of me that could serve as a scritching post. I've been trying to teach him the "if you settle down you get better scritches" game for 10 years now.

Scarlett wants her "meat" dinner at 7PM sharp every day. Starting about 6:45, she clearly lets you know its time to feed her and walks around chirping, meowing, clawing at you, and gets totally underfoot until she gets what she wants. Time changes are such an adustment for her!

Stumpy is alpha but also "captain bulemia". He gets his first share at the food bowl, but feels compelled to eat so much that he often throw it up. The worst of it is when he does it on the floor of the bedroom in the middle of the night and you step in it in the dark. The other night he decided to yack on my pillow. Gotta love him (right)!

Muddy gets into his "love me" mode and does not leave you alone. Usually he stands on his hind legs and reaches up to be picked up. If you fail to do so, he's been known to leap up in the air with the expectation that you will catch him and hold him. Once in your arms (with his front paws over your left, and only left, shoulder), he gives up when he decides its time. His love me mode sometimes lasts 5 minutes but sometimes goes on for hours. It's adorable until it goes on beyond 30 minutes.

Pinky is a stimulation biter. He loves his loving, but if you aren't watching the entire time when you pet him, he will tag you with his huge snow-shoe paws. He doesn't give you any warning so you have to watch the paws.

Spanky snuck outside a few months back and has decided he loves the great outdoors. Problem is that he is not dog savy and we have dogs in the area that run loose and attack cats. When he wants out, he walks around the house and literally screams. He doesn't get his way.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As far as mischief goes, Trout is a very good cat..She has never had an accident out of the box, she is not too needy..just needy enough, and she doesn't mess anything up really...

Her only problem that really gets to me is the biting and hissing...She gets too involved with playing, so if I interrupt what she's doing she will hiss at me...and she loves biting me too. Its not like death bites or anything, but harder than I enjoy.

Oh!!, and she meows too much..in the morning every morning on the weekend at 8am on the dot, I am putting the earplugs in

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ophelia is a good girl. Seriously, she hates being in trouble for anything and learns from her brother Trent what is not OK according to the humans.

Trent is generally a good boy. He has hairballs, but he can't help that. What does drive me nuts is "Whiney Sunday". He knows what day Sunday is, and he will whine and cry all day for no apparent reason. I don't know what he wants. I play with him, he still whines. I snuggle him, he still whines. He doesn't like wet food and treats are given at night before bed.
Funny thing is that if he gets confused and starts whining on Saturday, we can tell him "Honey, it's not Sunday - it's only Saturday" and he will stop.
Go figure.

Ginger...well, she's a kitten still. She LOVES shoelaces which can be quite annoying when you're already late for work because she decided she needed to be on your shoulders while you're trying to put makeup on.

shimmer

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I don't really have any problems with Monty or Heidy (well except for her drooling) its usually the 2 youngest that sometimes make me a little

Ozkar is a 24/7 meowing cat. Usually when he is hungry which is ALL the time, but even after he has been fed. He just meows and meows and I am sure he knows what we are talking about when we are saying "SHUTUP Ozkar" he's heard it that many times, but he never listens, lol.

Sable gets in her "moods" especially when its coming up to a full moon. She will race around the house at full speeds, jumping on things she shouldnt, destroying furniture and banging screens.
She will also meow nonstop because she wants to go outside but cant, we will tell her to be quiet but she'll just meow louder. She also destroys anything made out of paper if she finds it on the floor. And sometimes for no reason she will sit in a room, stare at the wall and meow for no reason. She can be a handfull, lol.

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sash waking mommy up every hour and 15 minutes all night long for food (sometimes I may get lucky and he goes 2 hours). He also has the tendency to nip sometimes if he doesn't get his way. He's such a spoiled brat....but I love him to pieces.