Things we thank our kitties for....

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
These are funny

I would like to Thank Severino for waking me up several times during the night while he sits on his sister Lucia till she screams bloody murder

Also would like to thank Severino for staring at me every morning like Children of the Corn till I wake up

I would like to thank Joey for all the exercise I get for letting him in and out of the house 15-20 times a day!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

renny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
These are awesome guys!! It's good to see we are all so thankful for our kitties.

A big thank you to Rambo for successfully destroying every leaf that fell from the tree in the backyard while we were out playing (i think of the $$ i would have to spend to mulch those leaves myself...), but meowmy wouldn't mind if you would also do that to the big icky bugs running around the house. It doesn't help me very much to find you sitting next to the bug, watching it and looking bored. (worse then this is of course when you mash the bug up and leave it for meowmy to step in!).

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have to thank my guys everyday for providing me with the opportunity to prove I am still flexible in my old age, I literally have to stand on my head to get their toy mice out from under the fridge, couch, TV-stand, stove, etc etc etc.
Thanks guys, your better then any yoga session.

sofiecusion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would like to thank Chevy for knocking out our living room screen and having it land on the roof of the story below ours. I also thank him for dusting the bottom shelf of the glass tv stand and the top of the kitchen counters. I also love how he sleeps in front of the fan in the bedroom and less cool air comes on us as a result...I also love how he "dries" both bathtubs after every shower with his feet and tail! I also like my leg being a scratch post!

I would like to thank Summer for making sure meowmy wakes up at 5:45 everyday if not earlier by meowing and pawing at my face. (They don't get fed in the AM for this reason) and also for dusting the cupboards. She also makes good use of boxes that are about to go to the dumpster, and very convincingly tells us to keep them for awhile. I love how she goes crazy for the robbins that live on the rain gutter near our air conditioner! I also love how she sleeps with one paw sticking out and one tucked underneath her!

I love both of them for making us laugh! We got a turbo scratcher this weekend and they went nuts!