Things that make you laugh

ckatz

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

I'm not allowed to leave my apartment with out a kitty lecture from 8-Bit. Let me walk you through it: I go get my coat from the hall closet. 8-Bit starts to trill. I go get my keys. 8-Bit tries to climb in my bag, and starts to softly meow. I take 8-Bit out of my bag and notice that Scratch is climbing into my coat. I then take Scratch out of my coat, put it on, then remove 8-Bit from my bag again. He then starts to meow loudly and go after my shoes. I'll put one on, extract the lace from his mouth, and then go to put on the left. at this point both shoes are untied because Scratch likes to play with them. I get up and grab my keys. Here's where it gets difficult. I now have two cats running around my feet, untied shoe laces, and my keys and bag in hand. Amazingly enough, I've been able to get out of the apartment without major injury to myself or the boys.

I tie my shoes in the hallway.
Lesson here- wear loafers!!!!

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mirinae

I have really long, really thick and fairly curly hair. This morning after my shower it was a nest of tangles, and as I was running my comb through it, the comb snagged. Naturally, I tugged harder on the tangle. The tangled hair snapped, my fist snapped back, and I punched myself in the mouth. Seriously.

The most embarassing part? I've done it before.

I am sooooo sorry, but this made me laugh out loud - actually crack up hysterically!!! I"m sorry....I shouldn't laugh, but I can just picture it.
In fact - I just read it again and....

Thanks for making my evening!