Things that go "bump" in the night....

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Im somewhere in the middle , Not scared of the Dark in the house but when i go out to the back yard at night that a whole nother story. We bring our doggie in at night and i always have to be the one to go across the scary back yard into the unknown LOL

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lovinmom828

Im somewhere in the middle , Not scared of the Dark in the house but when i go out to the back yard at night that a whole nother story. We bring our doggie in at night and i always have to be the one to go across the scary back yard into the unknown LOL
AWWWWW

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yeah if only the dog house was closer LOL I wouldnt have to be scared i wouldnt have to go outside either if my hubby would just let me keep the dog in the house all the time LOL

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I picked scared of my own shadow, but stupidly brave enough to investigate anyways. I went on a ghost tour and one of the old chapels I was in there was a story about a black cat who sometimes shows up and I went over to this dark corner (whole place not well lit) and all of the sudden this black cat jumps down from the window ledge (which the window doesn't open and it's stain glass)...I was with several friends...man I just let out a scream and booked it the heck outta there. LOL...but then I went back...I go looking for scares...love horor movies and then I cry when I have nightmares LOL

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am brave but I also have a fear of windows and mirrors especially at night. All of the windows in my room have blankets over them. And when I worked third shift I was easy to scare a big part of it was due to the amount of idiots on drugs in the neighborhood and I worked in a nursing home that had drugs and I knew where you could easily break in. When I am at home I am not too scared I have 4 load shotguns so not too worried. And I did have a giant hunting knife. But I grew up in the country so I don't worry too much about breakins just mirrors and such and I don't like walking in town at night by myself but that is because I am used to being in the country and no neighbors.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What good is it to have cats if not to blame them for middle of the night noises?
If I hear something, I blame one of the cats & roll over for more sleep.

fats mcgee

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
i picked somewhere inbetween.

I don't walk into dark rooms, but not for fear of people but rather fear of aliens (I saw an unsolved mystery when I was like 8 and it scarred me.)

But sounds and stuff? Nah. I'll check 'em and besides, if someone even attempted to walk into my house, my dog'll go ape on them. He's fine if I let you in or if he knows you but yeah... not on "the list" and he's all over it. Plus, if you're an ignorant burgular he could look like a wolf.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Fats McGee

i picked somewhere inbetween.

I don't walk into dark rooms, but not for fear of people but rather fear of aliens (I saw an unsolved mystery when I was like 8 and it scarred me.)

Aliens.....OH MY? That could scar a child, couldn't it??