Things that are blamed on the cat(s)...

karmasmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Letting the laundry go for a few extra days. Well the cat likes the way dirty cloths smell plus they make a nice bed.

Not vaccuming, hey it scares the cat.

The only thing we do daily is the dishes well because the cat likes the water and the bubbles.

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kellyyfaber

I always blame dirty windows on the cats. Didn't you know those few wet nose prints in the window can spread and taint your entire window inside and out?
Luckily I have dogs to, so I have a double excuse!

When I have been late for work I have used the excuse "one of the cats must have walked over my alarm clock and turned off the alarm". This worked until the third time. My supervisor said "Maybe you should put the clock somewhere else". Where would I put it?? The entire house is my cats' domain! (It acually did happen the first time, but the next two times it was just a good excuse!)

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by calico2222

Luckily I have dogs to, so I have a double excuse!

When I have been late for work I have used the excuse "one of the cats must have walked over my alarm clock and turned off the alarm". This worked until the third time. My supervisor said "Maybe you should put the clock somewhere else". Where would I put it?? The entire house is my cats' domain! (It acually did happen the first time, but the next two times it was just a good excuse!)
LOL Skittles did this once hit the music and she ran like a bat out of heck and now wont go near it lol.

kittydad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
THings I blame on the cats.

1) Typos, cats learning to type, and they type better than me.

2) Cleanliness of hte apartment, well how can I keep it clean with the cats knocking things over and moving things to new locations for play time later.

3) no sleep, the cats were chasing each other all over and knocking things over, and I kept getting up to replace them to their correct spot.

4) Now where did that . . . . . go???? This one is actually true. Sugar and spice constantly knoock my pens and penicls off the desk by batting them onto the floor so they can play. Especially if I did not put them away. I have found so many pens and pencils under the couch because of this. Hard to do my taxes and research with no writing utensils.

5) Sorry, I cannot print that off, I have no ink. The cats love the printer, and are constantly around it, especially when I am on the puter.

6) The paint job on the models is not very good cause the cats got in the way. You ever try painting models with cats sticking their noses in the paint, or pawing the brush end???? Not fun, lol .

7) hey doc, I get lots of exercise. I chase my little cats around and take them for walks. HEeeee, have to remember that one when the doc says I need more exercise.

BTW, any typos in this post is cause sugar is learning to type, lol

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
..........things going missing and being found 3 weeks later under the sofa

..........sorry but I do have to mention smells

..........strange bumps in the night