things kids take from learning new things

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lovinmom828

My 4 year old and his classmates all went to the doctors office for a school trip to learn about GERMS. When i picked my sone up from school he was so upset and we had to go talk to the teacher. My son had gotten the idea that Germs some how come after you and move into your nose.
His teacher tried to tell him that Germs do not come after you and told him Germs were tiny things we could not see that could sometimes make us sick witch then sent my son into crying saying I dont want to be sick. by the end of the day my son would not take his little mask and hat off that the doctor gave him so home we went dressed like this pic below. Took him 2 days to get over this idea of Germs coming after him. We did have to take a trip back to the doctors so they could re explain germs to him.

Its one of them moments you want to just hug them and laugh at the same time. Any one else ever had something like this happen? Where kids just get a little confused on what they have learned?

awwww omg! he looks soooooo prescious! I just want to hug him! What a sweet little guy
poor thing, about the germs though. By the way, I like his "i was rude to a germ today" sticker- very cute