Things from your past you forgot about!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carrie640

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Moon Boots, Candy Cigarettes,Rainbow Brite, KaBangers,Sunshine Family dolls (like Barbies).....

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My mom didn't allow candy cigarettes. If we got from trick-or-treating, she threw them away. Like THAT'S what made me start smoking!

angelzoo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I LOVED the candy cigarrets, but they were like the hard kind, made of sugar and a little vinalla or mint or something it's been so long I cant' remember, but I LOVED them.

It's not what made me to start smoking either, though I don't think it helped with the oral fixation however. =p

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
There were bubblegum ones, too. When you blew into them, a puff of sugar came out and looked like smoke. A boy in my 7th-grade science class freaked out the teacher with one on the first day of school. It was her first teaching job.

G

ghostuser

OMG, I still have my garbage pail kids, what were the knock off ones though??

Remeber,slap braclets?
My mom took mine away and I kept getting them from school, I even had a red mark on my arm, it was SO cool. THEN.

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I remember the 6 oz. bottles of Coke. My grandparents lived right behind a little mom-and-pop store and my grandfather would give me a dime. The Coke was 3 cents, plus a 2-cent deposit on the bottle and a Hershey bar was a nickel. If I had a bottle, to return I could get 2 pieces of bubble gum, too.