Things are going well!

katlover000

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
So, little miss Luna and Kal are getting along fantastically! He hasn't jumped or attacked her once. He did hiss at her once but that was only because she was trying to play with his tail and she was getting on his nerves. They will eat together, but I try to keep their food separated anyway so Luna doesn't still Kal's food. She is such a little piggy.

View media item 219906

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
I just saw this thread.  That's an adorable photo of Luna looking at Kal's tail like "hmmm, that looks like an interesting toy!"  

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katlover000

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

I just saw this thread.  That's an adorable photo of Luna looking at Kal's tail like "hmmm, that looks like an interesting toy!"  
Oh she loves playing with his tail! He is a good sport about it though. He has never attacked her even once. They will curl up together on our bed or on the floor, wherever they decide to sleep. It's adorable! I haven't gotten any new pics because for whatever reason, my camera stopped working!

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise

Oh she loves playing with his tail! He is a good sport about it though. He has never attacked her even once. They will curl up together on our bed or on the floor, wherever they decide to sleep. It's adorable! I haven't gotten any new pics because for whatever reason, my camera stopped working!
Well, post more when you can take photos again, they're too cute.