Things are back to normal!

sfell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Uh oh, I don't think everything is okay on the site. I think it's all started up again. I'm going to try another post to make sure.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sfell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is just a test to check placement and time 02/26/02 @ 1:06 PM CST

nena10

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Talk about coincidence, but just as I was having problems with the site, now the school had problems with the internet so I just barely came on. Something weird is going on! But at least we're back. I was getting a little panicky!

nena10

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I posted the last one at 1:03 p.m. mountain time and its February 26, 2002. It is in the middle. Is not normal yet.

airprincess

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
whoo-hoo!

Hi guys!

I have NO idea what the problem was. Maybe the server? It was all very strange, but at least it's over!

how is everyone!?!?!?

dtolle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank God!!!!!!!!! Now we can all get back to our normal posting!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

jin & spawn

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
That's soooo funny, Colby ~ I read your post about you being in the middle of emailing, and immediately thereafter, my email alert 'dinged'. :LOL: Well... maybe you had to be here.

sfell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Whoopie!!!!!!!! I felt so lost and talk about being bored. This is how I spend a lot of my time at work and I had to find different things to do to occupy my time!

spooky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm SO glad the site is back to normal! It was kinda wierd that my posts were going all over the place! Woo hoo!

sfell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Now it's taking me forever to even bring up the forums, go to the lounge and post a response. I've spent the last 30 minutes just trying to get into the forums. I also have noticed the times on the posts in the thread are not correct. Hmmmmmmmm

dtolle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
AP, going thru withdrawl, huh??? ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!! My husband said I looked lost!!!

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Or as normal as it can be. It still loads really slow though, but at least it is loading!