Thief???

bedweary

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
In the Shop Menu options at the top of the page, there is a selection labeled "Thief". I was just wondering what that is all about?

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The idea was that you could steal points from each other. They didn't activate that though. So it doesn't work. You can donate points to someone, but you can't steal them.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bedweary

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the info. I did click on it once and nothing happened, thought maybe I had surreptitiously reported myself as a thief !

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by bedweary

Thanks for the info. I did click on it once and nothing happened, thought maybe I had surreptitiously reported myself as a thief !

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by bedweary

hahaha, I just did the same thing! My gift giving wasn't working, so I clicked on all the other options to see if anything else was working. (a few things are not activated)

(I got my gift problem solved, by the way)

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

The idea was that you could steal points from each other. They didn't activate that though. So it doesn't work. You can donate points to someone, but you can't steal them.
I'm glad, I wouldn't like that! Seems like it would just be a breeding ground for trouble and bad feeling. Like those forums where you can give "bad reputation". bletch.

I've had points donated to me, and have donated some before.

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just recently I was trying to send a gift to someone and I put my own name on it by accident, I then received my own gift and now that's really lame, lol.