They made my Cat look like a sissy! Grrr!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

woeii

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Auburn412
those poor cats! trying to maintain some dignity!

They have no shame when it comes to it neither.

In fact Charlie has more than doubled his food intake. I guess tha lack of fur in his tummy makes him feel hungry. Piggy he is.

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah...but they're kinda cute! They look kinda ticked off right afterward...but I guess if I had to go through all of that, I'd be ticked too!

kateang

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Charlie still looks sweet.... despite the fact that the moment i saw the pic i went like..." poor kitty!!!"
the fur is gonna grow back and charlie is gonna be all handsome again...

woeii

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Shell
Yeah...but they're kinda cute! They look kinda ticked off right afterward...but I guess if I had to go through all of that, I'd be ticked too!
Wow...Thought this one was archived.
Is now a few months later and he has like 90 % of his fur back and it's starting to get on both of our nerves.

Will get a pic of his fur tonight for ya. Don'e see any clumps on the carpet yet but that's what it's coming too.

ttmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've had to have Toes shaved a couple of times too. I think it bothers us more than it bothers them. I hated losing Toes' stripes (they're all pretty and peachy colored), but he felt so much better. I also kept telling him he was a handsome boy and when I'd walk him in the park all the guys thought he came that way and gave him tons of attention. I don't like the tail like that either, though. Just keep telling Charlie how gorgeous he is and he'll be fine.

As for groomers--Petsmart did it for me, but they'll only book a cat when they have no dogs in. Toes was really well-behaved and just let her shave him--he also let her bathe him and he didn't go bezerk till she tried to dry him with their blowdryer.

kimward34

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
WOEII!!! Hey! How have you been?

I guess this means it's time for Charlie to get another hair doo, huh?

woeii

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by kimward34
WOEII!!! Hey! How have you been?

I guess this means it's time for Charlie to get another hair doo, huh?

It's getting close.
When it starts collecting on the floor or he starts hacking up toys for me that's it.