They called her Feral #3 & she passed away after Spay

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

shyblues

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
IMG_0588.JPG
Here is the latest/update on KittyGirls sister. If you recall she is the only one left from the Stray Mom & the 2 litters Mama brought to my sons Aunt' house. Here she is in Aunts house looking at a Fish Aquarium. She is extremly friendly & gets to come inside sometimes

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

shyblues

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I lost a cat rather suddenly in September. I still ache. You are not alone.
Aww sorry to hear that Thank you for replying & for loving your Cat. I think about Kitty Girl everyday & I think about her. Brother who passed shortly after her & Mama kitty & all kittens she brought. Now Sons Aunt just has the one girl left. She is friendly & loves to come inside & relax on couch.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you for the pictures - what a beautiful kitty! I too have lost a feral @ spay time. As others here reminded at that time, the cats were blessed with an easier passing than the slow, lingering end that is the dreadful alternative for homeless, abandoned cats. It touched my heart, reading about how the brother told you goodbye, I am sure there was a thank-you included, too. Prayers for health for the remaining sister.

plink

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
We lost 3 cats within a week. Ginger and Ho-ho, half grown kitties, went over the rainbow bridge within 24hrs of each other, after getting sick from our new puppy. The other was an older drop-off that we had taken in. Bushy was a lovely old cat, very tame and friendly. She was a long-fur that hated haircuts. She had gone completely deaf, cataracts, had digestive problems. The dog would catch her from behind and scare her. She put him in his place a few times, but when his playmates died, he pestered too much. We made that tough decision to let her go peacefully rather than be hounded all the time. Was very hard:bawling: Still miss them like crazy. We were thinking this over about the same time as the others got sick. I took the children shopping, and when we got home Daddy explained he had to bury Bushy too. They accepted it, having watched how fast the others died after catching a respiratory illness.
I still cry at times, missing them.

winksmom

Darling in his basket
Young Cat
Purraise
Grieving with a loss also and with you in my thoughts and prayers. So sorry for the loss of your sweet Kitty Girl.