These are incredible!

cruisermaiden

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I wonder about these - do they stain carpet when they get rolled around? I know my boys would lick them like crazy and then roll the wet balls, and most of my apartment is carpeted! I went to order them a couple but if they stain the carpet Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]ll have to say no!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Wow, imagine getting the $150 tiger/big cat sized one for our house pussycats!
It might stop Stumpy from MOWing around the house at 5am...
Originally Posted by GingersMom

Yes, but then it would sound like a bowling ball is slamming into the furniture all night.
Yeah, but it would be hard to lose them under furniture or appliances.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CruiserMaiden

I wonder about these - do they stain carpet when they get rolled around? I know my boys would lick them like crazy and then roll the wet balls, and most of my apartment is carpeted! I went to order them a couple but if they stain the carpet Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]ll have to say no!
No more than regular catnip would - which is to say, none that I have seen.

There is no color added, it is simply highly compressed catnip.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
oh my gosh!! Those look so cool! That humongous 12 lb one

I have a couple that really enjoy some 'nip
I think I will order the 8 pk too, although realistically I should order the 16 pack

seiryu

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have 3 cats, and if each had a ball, how long would these last if they used them daily? I

guess it would be more of a treat then a play toy in the long run. Luckily they all love string and the fishing pole toys :p

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Seiryu

I have 3 cats, and if each had a ball, how long would these last if they used them daily? I

guess it would be more of a treat then a play toy in the long run. Luckily they all love string and the fishing pole toys :p
I think it depends - I now have several of the 8 I bought jammed under the couch. I guess that's half the fun - they jam them under the couch, I get them out, repeat, repeat.

I am well trained, huh?

whiteforest

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, our pawbreakers arrived today! I haven't even given them the actual pawbreakers yet because one of them is busy with the shipping box over his head and the other is chasing around the crumpled up invoice [both of which smell like catnip].
I'm sure they'll be thrilled when they see that wasn't all their is.