There ought to be a law.....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally posted by BadHabit
Debby you just gave me a great idea! I am going to produce my own show aptly called 'The woman show". It's going to include a bunch of half naked well built men bouncing around on and off the stage in teeny tiny little loin cloths that leave nothing to the imagination.

For the next 20 minutes the show will feature jokes and skits about men, why women are better than men, why woman are the stronger sex than men, sterotypically female behavior and for the last five minutes the cameras will cut to more shots of the guys jumping up and down in their little loin cloths.

Now that's quality television.
You just gave me the biggest laugh I have had in a long, long time!!!! :laughing2 :laughing: :laughing2

That was great!!!!!!!!! I would watch it, and tell my hubby that it isn't because of the half naked gorgeous men!!! HA! :LOL:

Jeanie, I completely agree with you!!!!

Nenners, actually one of those morons IS married, and when I hear the comments he makes about the other women, I wonder how she can stand him, but I suppose he makes such good money doing what he does that she doesn't care. I would. If he were my husband. But that's me.

wibble

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thankfully we don't get that show over here.

If we did Richard would probably pretend to hate it but secretly switch chanels when I am not in the room.

Your big bananas idea did make me laugh though Debby

And I agree make "the woman show" but I think it should last at least 1 hour

Marie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
One hour....good idea!!!
Let's see how my hubby likes that!!! :LOL: