There is kindness in this world

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My husbands social worker/therapist pulled in the yard the other day while I was outside. She had an appointment with us, but called me over to ask if I wanted her to reschedule. It seems the appointment before ours she removed a young puppy from the home. She had the pup with her. I told her to bring it in with her. The pup is a purebred Havanese. The owner had told her that the pup was sick and she was going to put it down. The therapist told them if they relinquished the pup to her she would vet it and find it a good home, which they did. She later found out the pup was being abused by a family member. So far she has spent over $1200 of her own money on the pup. The pup is absolutely adorable but did come from a puppy mill😡.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Even though she said she was going to rehome the dog I think she is falling in love with the pup. Her family is already in love with the pup. She has a tender heart. She rescued 3 special needs cats a few years ago that no one else would take because the care and cost was too much. This is a photo she sent me of the puppy.

Attachments

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
What a heartwarming story and just goes to show that fate played a part in the puppy finding it's forever home. :heartshape: And what a wonderful, caring social worker/therapist for your husband to know.