There is a Voluntary Recall for Neutrogena and Aveeno Sun Screens brands

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
I just got a notice from BJ'S Whole Sale where I shop that I bought a sunscreen brand that is being recalled due to the possible presence of Benzene in some of the samples ( an ingredient that is a known Carcinogen). Unfortunately, I just finished that sunscreen brand I bought. Please see enclosed recall notice with the affected products. Johnson and Jonhson is the parent company of these brands and is doing a voluntary recall. If you have any of these brands and you bought them within the last 2 years --they are urging you to disregard the product immediately. You can contact Johnson & Johnson Customer Care line at 1 800- 458- 1673 for a refund of any of these products.

Please see the attachment for the affected brands. Thanks. 🙂
20210722_161858.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
Oy. Thankfully we never use the aerosol sun products because they don’t seem to work. But being married to a redhead we go through a lot of sunscreens. This stuff is frustrating!
It really is frustrating. I use to always use the creams, but then got tired of them and switched to the sprays. I just finished using that Neutrogena Sunscreen spray when I got that letter. :gaah: Well, it is back to the creams for me. What a shame!