there goes my breakfast

mezlo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by EggyToast

Yeah I'm afraid I'm on the short path to being cat crazy, as I've only had cats for a little over 2 months and I already don't care if they stick their nose in my food, or lick my glass or something. *sigh*
Same here. I've had Junior for 2.5 months now and for the most part I don't mind if he licks something but I won't eat/drink anything his paws have touched.

Mez

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I threaten to bite anything that touches my food... I get the weirdest look out of Tomas but he does keep his paws to himself.

Sho stays out of my food too, but if DH leaves his plate unattended it's fair game.

beturtlement

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
*giggles at all the stories* Eh.. depending on if I can get the hair out my glass or if he's really gone and splished around in something, I don't care- it ain't gonna kill me. He's learned, though, that he can smell, but can't touch. And if I'm eating something he's interested in, he's all up in my face, but knows if he steals a bite or anything, he gets removed from the room. So he just /stares/.

Not to mention, he thinks it's funny when I'm eating cereal and he nose-bumps my spoon holding hand whenever I raise it to my mouth.