Then and Now

resqchick

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I haven't had Kairi all that long, but he has changed ALOT since he came home.

Before: Kairi at about 8 weeks old

After: Kairi at 16 weeks old:

(Yes, he's sleeping in a fruit bowl on my table.

momto4kitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I only have baby pics of Lucas and Fuzzy, because Nena and Flaqui came to me when they were 5 months or more. I do have of the babies that will always live in my heart: Princess, baddy and oreo Cookie, but it is too painful for me to post their then and now pics.

So, here are Lucas and Fuzzy:
First Fuzzy (Lucas'older bother), he came to me when he was like 2 months old and now he is 5 years old.

Fuzzy and his sister Princess ( I lost her to leukemia, but she lives in my heart)

Fuzzy now

Here is my Lucas, he came to me when he was 4 weeks old, is 4 years old now

tammy

ducman69

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww, so many cuties!

Wish I had nice baby pics, but only tiny pic is when they were first brought to the shelter and uploaded on Petfinder:

Wesley left, Buttercup right.

And as of five mins ago...
Buttercup:

Wesley:

bluerexbear

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I thought I responded to this thread earlier in the week...but I guess I didn't!

Here is Rex the day I brough him home from the shelter.

Here is Rex yesterday:

Percy at 6 weeks when he came home from the shelter:

Here is Percy just a few days ago at 20 weeks old:

And even though this is not a "coming of age" picture, I just had to show the changes in Momma Kitty since she has been here.

Here she is the day she came to me...just after being spayed. Percy was still trying to nurse!

And here she is sitting in the sun on my back porch a week or so ago...

I am not sure I ever expected her to gain weight and be this pretty! The change in her appearance is remarkable. She weighed 6.2 pounds when I got her. Last week, she weighed almost 9 pounds!!

mystik spiral

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ducman69

Buttercup:

Wesley:
They are stunning!
And they make me wish I had a better camera.

TCS sure has a ton of great looking cats! I just want to hug all of them, but I can't... I want them in baskets, and I want little bow ties, and I want them to be on a rainbow, and....

Er... never mind.

catnamedpanda

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mystik Spiral

TCS sure has a ton of great looking cats! I just want to hug all of them, but I can't... I want them in baskets, and I want little bow ties, and I want them to be on a rainbow, and....
Lol, I just had one of my professors ask me today if I was like that girl after I told her I just brought home new fosters! I keep trying to convince her she wants another cat, but she says she wont budge unless I have a Maine Coon, and then she will think about it.