The WORST combination of all time...

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know last year my neighbor's daughter had a pair of heeleys but she has been playing hockey since she was 4 yrs old (she is in 4th grade) and really knows how to skate. They have an enormous driveway that she can skate to her hearts content!!

My worst combo is strollers at craft shows-grrrr......

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catloverin_ks

I hate those stupid things!! Seriously, they were one of the dumbest things invented!!!
You got that right. Every single one of my cousins has at least one pair of them
. Every time I see someone wearing a pair I just think "what's next? Heelys competitions in the Olympics?"

Definitely the stupidest invention to date.

beck4582

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

Every time I see a kid with those I want to do what Adam Sandler did in Big Daddy....throw a stick down in front of them!
lol - I always think the same thing
I hate those stupid shoes. Give it time, though, hopefully it's just a fad like slap bracelets...

stormchickx

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
They're supposed to be banned in all Wal-Marts but I see kids all the time with them on at the one here. The employees just let them do whatever they please with them. I think they should all be taken off the market. They're a safety hazard big time. But hey, if someone comes in with a big pair of roller blades on they're kicked out. Talk about hypocrisy.