The Whatcha' Doing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

junebugbear07

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Im supposed to be leaving for school right now
....I need to start getting up earlier so I can spend more time on here before leaving for school!

nes

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Fixing my (lovely) computer because Marg* is in a (lovely) mood today and giving me nothing but (lovely) problems. So I'm lurking on the forum while my tech guy (a.k.a. little brother) helps me fix my (lovely) issues.

*Marg is my computer...

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I seem to be stalking Nes.... been posting after you on a couple threads now. I assure you, I am harmless
Funny looking, yes....especially today. Hmmm, that may scare ya. I kinda look like this:

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tierre0

Wow what a miseralbe rain day... Puttering and dinner that's about it for me.
indeed it has been.

I'm off to lay down, relax and watch some tv.

Gnight folks.

rachelh1018

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It's been raining here for over a week... i wish it would stop... it makes me feel gloomy. I'm thinking about taking a nap before bed... LOL! I've had a stressful day and I'm worn out!

skyecat0117

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am currently sitting in the computer lab at work while the kiddos are playing games. Finally got to check my e-mail had over 200
But on the up side may have sold some of my stuff on Craigslist.

junebugbear07

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
^ I know, I have two tests tomorrow, and a take home due wednesday and Im on here
. I am at the library right now, got some of my take home test done, but trying to study for tests and I dont know what I am supposed to study!! Pulling a late nighter tonight!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good luck with tonight.

I'm just about to go to work. That will cut out serious needed time for study, but may do some after work. I've got a week's study break next week, so that will be a help.

junebugbear07

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

Good luck with tonight.

I'm just about to go to work. That will cut out serious needed time for study, but may do some after work. I've got a week's study break next week, so that will be a help.
Thanks! Good luck to you too, its hard trying to fit in time to study isnt it? Im glad I only work weekends now, I dont think I could handle it during the week with school! I got a good amount done, little over half done with take home test, studied half of the chapters for one test and studied all diagrams for other test. Now going home to do more studying...i dont like being on campus after 9pm....unless I have to.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am goofing off right at this moment. I should actually be working on my Excel sheets but an evil little voice told me to check out TCS just in case something important was happening.
Nope nothing to see here that I haven't already read this morning.

I think the numbers are starting to get to me.

kscatlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm enjoying coffee and snickerdoodles I made last night, with a tiny cuddly kitten in my lap! I sure hope she stays a cuddler. Cammy isn't much on the cuddles. Getting ready to read my book.

Status
Not open for further replies.