The Whatcha' Doing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hope you feel better soon Susan

I'm thinking bout a nap.... gonna go read and if my eyes happen to drift shut then so be it.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Chris, I hope so too, I really don't have time for a cold right now...
I just took some Nyquil and am going to have a bit of lunch and lay down for a bit.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well let see Pixie and Linus just woke me up for some dinner...haven't forbid they should eat late. That's okay though had a bit of a sleep, and just put my soup on to heat up. Sweating like crazy but aren't sure whether it's a hot flash, my fever is breaking or it's from the Nyquil...it could very easily be any of the three..Going to have some dinner then watch tv for the evening.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

I´m goint to take a little nap...
the kitts contagious to me the sleep!...
Good lluck with your nap Rigel, I can always send my lovely little group of kitties down to help you sleep.....not.....

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by tierre0

Calling it a day and heading off to watch Criminal Minds....Hope everyone has a great evening and gets a good nights sleep tonight. Nighty Night.
Goodnight Susan and good nigth TCS!.-...

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Off to the shower, going out with FH to meet his dad at the hockey rink...then dinner.
is he still your future hubby? I thought you were married now

It's 11pm here and I need to do a few litter trays before I get stuck on TCS for the rest of the night

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

I was wonderring when Sams bedtime is tonight
LOL it will be an early one tonight. It's midnight now and I've finished my kitty chores so just an epp. of my fave show to catch up on and some more threads

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

LOL it will be an early one tonight. It's midnight now and I've finished my kitty chores so just an epp. of my fave show to catch up on and some more threads
LOL

I'm trying to limit my comp time today, so by 9am I'll be off for a while. Prolly curled up on the couch for a bit..... tis just one of those days. I have a few new movies to watch....

kscatlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just woke up! I've had to wake up early for the past four days because of the new kitten. Gonna have some coffee, maybe run to the next town and buy some stuff to crochet with. Learned how to get started with Youtube last night.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kscatlady

Just woke up! I've had to wake up early for the past four days because of the new kitten. Gonna have some coffee, maybe run to the next town and buy some stuff to crochet with. Learned how to get started with Youtube last night.
feeding the kitties, feeding myself. off to meditate...

junebugbear07

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am enjoying this rainy weather
, first real rain since like march I think, hopefully it will continue....well rain let me ride my horses after class, then you can let it pour!!
. It is nice and cool! I am loving my cup of coffee right now and GMA

Status
Not open for further replies.