The Whatcha Doin' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

^tanya^

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Doing very important research on the internet.

Ok, somewhat important research.

Alright, I'm reading posts on a message board and drinking coffee.

psjauntie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Just got done prepping everything for dinner, making sandwiches & pasta salad for DH & crew to take fishing tomorrow. Running the dishwasher, and posting here.

nekomania

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
*yawn and stretch* I'm lazy, I just woke up and turned on my laptop. Sitting here drinking a glass of almond milk and browsing the forums.

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
baking a raspberry/ saskatoon pie . I am getting hungry smelling it. I had better start supper (chili) . If supper isn't cooked my dear sweet hubby will eat the pie for supper.

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Contemplating laying down on the bed and napping with Butzie. I went to a cardio/strength class followed by a yoga class this am. One tired me out and the other relaxed me so that bed is looking awfully comfy.

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Still not feeling the greatest...just finished downloading and printing journal articles and will be getting ready for class soon.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just had my breakfast, surfing the net for migraine stuff...

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
just finished grooming the kitties - combing and furminating
Watching my soap opera and waiting for dinner time

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Should be studying. Am procrastinating though, putering and singing along to Coldplay.

Lights will guiiiiiide you home
And igniiiiiite your bones
And I will try to.... fix youuuuu!

Do do de da da

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
At work doing the financial reports and now they are done, I will be cleaning up my office. It looks as if a hurricane has been through here!

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In between semesters right now, remodeling mine and Jake's rooms - just bought a bunch of new furniture from Ikea and had my dad assemble it all and now I'm thinking of what color to paint the walls and whether I am capable of painting or if I should just do wallpaper instead which is much easier for those like me who are not good at using their hands a lot.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by ut0pia

In between semesters right now, remodeling mine and Jake's rooms - just bought a bunch of new furniture from Ikea and had my dad assemble it all and now I'm thinking of what color to paint the walls and whether I am capable of painting or if I should just do wallpaper instead which is much easier for those like me who are not good at using their hands a lot.
I'm good with my hands and after decorating several houses, I'd rather paint 3 rooms than hang wallpaper in one, especially if there is a pattern that needs to be matched.

binkyhoo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Late night again. Hubby wants to watch D.Letterman. I dont so here I am. Good night America, Good morn Europe and Austrailia.

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

I'm good with my hands and after decorating several houses, I'd rather paint 3 rooms than hang wallpaper in one, especially if there is a pattern that needs to be matched.
LOL I will keep that in mind!
I had no idea wallpaper was harder to put up..Gosh I was looking forward to this, getting to decorate rooms and make it all pretty but it has been so exhausting..All I seem to do lately is find even more proof to convince myself that nothing in life is easy..

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm just about to cook dinner. I just finished writing 850 words on an essay - it's about Pet friendly hotels in NZ and the trend in the US!

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
trying to keep my promise of going to bed early............. easier said than done!
Just served Bugsy's and Hope's midnight snack
; TCS'ing and watching TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.