The "What are you Doing" Thread - 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.

adoringangel72

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Whenever I'm drinking my coffee, Nala Ava Marie has to put her cute little nose right into my coffee cup! I put cream or whole milk in my coffee, maybe that's why she does that! It's really cute. Lately, she's been camera shy. I'm not a very good photographer but I'm wanting some portraits of her. I'd like to have a baby book for her. My kids are grown and don't come around much, I don't have grandchildren yet. I live in rural Iowa. Nothing else to do. [emoji]128522[/emoji] [emoji]128151[/emoji] I hear my fiancé talking to her right now and it's so endearing. He's never mean-mean to her but he usually isn't loving to her so when he talks baby talk to her, it's adorable!

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just hanging out here on TCS, while I watch Animal planet. Also on the floor, trying to stretch my back a bit. 

@Adoringangel72, I think that's a great idea! You should start a scrap book. I had never done one before, but started one for Angel a couple of years ago. 

Here are a couple of pictures of some pages, I posted once for someone. This will give you some ideas!  My next page I want to do, (haven't done one in a long time),

is get a couple of pictures I have of Angel when I was blowing bubbles for him. I want to find some scrapbook paper w/ bubbles on it. Hobby Lobby seems to have the best paper                                     selection. 

For this one, I bought some spray to help preserve dried flowers, then very carefully used Mod Podge glue to glue them to the page. The big one was from my neighbor's tree, & the others I collected on a walk!

Last edited:

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
I'm "watching" Poirot since Netflix just got the last season but am really hanging out on TCS and reading the news. Mostly what I am doing, however, is trying to avoid the sad, accusing eyes of Chula and Paul who are upset because I ran out of the "good" canned food. My floor is covered with numerous bowls of rejected canned food - Paul can't really believe I've put out such slop so he keeps checking them out and then flopping down in a dejected pile of black fur. Needless to say, I have to go shopping.

donutte

Professional cat sitter extraordinaire!
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm getting my carb fix from Outback. Found out I forgot to hit the Place Order button so had to order here. And it's now starting to snow in my open car window. Figuring out how I will get home, huge accident on eastbound lane of the highway I take, which I passed on the way here. Highway shut down about 10 miles north of accident.

And no, not posting and driving. Still waiting for my order at curbside.

Last edited:

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
I'm getting my carb fix from Outback. Found out I forgot to hit the Place Order button so had to order here. And it's now starting to snow in my open car window. Figuring out how I will get home, huge accident on eastbound lane of the highway I take, which I passed on the way here. Highway shut down about 10 miles north of accident.

And no, not posting and driving. Still waiting for my order at curbside.
Stay safe!

donutte

Professional cat sitter extraordinaire!
Top Cat
Purraise
Stay safe!
Thank you! Got home awhile ago. Stupid GPS still wanted me to go on the highway and I couldn't remember how to get to the non-highway road, so decided to take the highway to a certain point. Well, traffic was backing up about 1.25 miles before my exit. That last 1.25 miles was about a half hour long. Was soooo happy to be off there. Apparently there was a rollover accident on there about 2:30pm (CT)!!!

adoringangel72

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Awesome scrapbook & adorable subject! [emoji]128571[/emoji]
I agree, Hobby Lobby has a good selection of paper. In Iowa we have Dollar Tree stores where everything is $1, it varies what they have from week to week but sometimes they have cute crafty stuff and scrap booking stuff. It's Nala's 1st year of life and I'd like momentos. She had a good 1st Halloween, Thanksgiving and 1st Christmas and New Year but wish I would've taken more pictures! I have to go to Walgreen's and print off some photos!
It will kind of be her "baby book"! Lol.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Woke early again so I'm on TCS. I think I'll go to sleep soon. I love to sleep.

misterwhiskers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm "watching" Poirot since Netflix just got the last season but am really hanging out on TCS and reading the news. Mostly what I am doing, however, is trying to avoid the sad, accusing eyes of Chula and Paul who are upset because I ran out of the "good" canned food. My floor is covered with numerous bowls of rejected canned food - Paul can't really believe I've put out such slop so he keeps checking them out and then flopping down in a dejected pile of black fur. Needless to say, I have to go shopping.
The Dance of the Rejected Cat Food. Oh they can make us feel pretty awful!![emoji]128575[/emoji][emoji]128575[/emoji][emoji]128575[/emoji][emoji]128575[/emoji][emoji]128575[/emoji][emoji]128575[/emoji]

fyllis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is now 6:00 A.M. and I am wondering why I am still awake! 

I was watching a really good movie on NetFlix earlier, then got on the computer to check some emails. After that, I started arranging my photos and got carried away there, so I took a break to check in here at TCS. Whew! My back is starting to hurt and my butt is growing numb from sitting here, so I think I am going to grab my book and the Boys and crawl in bed. Hopefully, I will get 4 or 5 hours sleep before they decide I need to get up and entertain them!

Happy Monday, everyone! 

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Just got into work, drinking my coffee and checking out TCS....you know where my priorities are!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Back to reality today. I'm sitting here trying to decide what on my long list of things to do should come first. :dk:

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just finished my coffee. I'm sitting here with my 3 year old. She's watching tv, my 1 year old is still asleep. We had a long day yesterday and it's very cold out today so we will be staying inside where it's warm.

Elfilou

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Another one here whos browsing the net because I don't feel like taking a shower and getting started with work. :p

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I'm waiting for the washer to stop and the stuff that went through the dishwasher to be cool enough to unload.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's 3.30am and I'm not particularly tired. I had a nap this afternoon.
Right now I've been sending emails and now I'm on TCS.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
had a pretty much sleepless night. Finally took a couple of short cat-naps during the night. Got up around 7:30; gave Artie one med, coffee, put out his food, on computer, now it is time to give him another one, shower, wash dishes and go out for an errand. 

Then home...and hopefully a nap..have to wash and put dried clothes away..

gotta go..

Status
Not open for further replies.