The "What are you Doing" Thread - 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Had to noisily throw some dry food in the bowl AND open up a can of wet food to get Maple out of whatever hidey-hole she was in. She was NOT happy to be going into the carrier, or to be taken somewhere again. I feel like a horrible mommy right now :( Making my almost 14-year-old kitty feel so badly.

So, now I wait for them to call me back and I'll go pick her up.
And she'll be all sparkling and neat.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm in bed. Whisky is in here with me between my legs. I wonder how long he'll stay here. Also thinking how good my shoulder is feeling at the moment.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sitting here relaxing. Kids are asleep, they were very tired after their weekend with their grandparents. We had a really fun weekend too until we woke up this morning and found out someone stole our visa debit number and took money from our bank account.

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Sitting here relaxing. Kids are asleep, they were very tired after their weekend with their grandparents. We had a really fun weekend too until we woke up this morning and found out someone stole our visa debit number and took money from our bank account.
Aw, jeez, what a rotten surprise.  
 This happened to me and the bank refunded everything but it's a tremendous pain in the neck.  Hope you get is solved quickly. 

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Drinking my coffee and playing catch-up with TCS. And hoping that my Monday goes quickly.

donutte

Professional cat sitter extraordinaire!
Top Cat
Purraise
And was she?
She was! Still is. I'm investigating how to ensure she stays that way too. Bought a comb yesterday, already have a slicker brush. And cat wipes and waterless cat shampoo.

Right now, I'm on my second cup of coffee. Will be scooping the litter boxes soon, then getting ready to leave for work.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Waiting for the dishes to cool off enough to empty the dishwasher. After that I'll start dinner (macaroni & cheese with a cucumber salad).

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She was! Still is. I'm investigating how to ensure she stays that way too. Bought a comb yesterday, already have a slicker brush. And cat wipes and waterless cat shampoo.

Right now, I'm on my second cup of coffee. Will be scooping the litter boxes soon, then getting ready to leave for work.
I'm so pleased. Is she able to clean herself now. Is she overweight? Keep brushing her. Start off gently so that she comes like it. My late lotto used to come running when I picked up the brush. Not that it made much difference! He was such an untidy boy.

handsome kitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm watching my kitties wrestle.  I'm also trying to find out what happened in my neighborhood last night.  Streets were blocked off, swat and police cars were there and I heard that shots were fired.  I couldn't get to my house and a friend was texting me details and let me know when I could drive down my street.

snugglecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Sitting here at the computer drinking my coffee while Peaches is getting her lap time in for the day. She will only get on my lap in the mornings while I'm on the computer.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's terrible. Will the bank refund the money? Mine did when it happened to me.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lying in bed, coughing my little heart out. Thinking do I really want to go to the mall or will I just waste money. I think we know the answer to that.

fyllis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sitting here wondering what the world I am doing up at almost 2:00 in the morning! 

I think I am either going to crawl in bed with the Boys and my book, or curl on the couch and look for a good movie. Something HAS to put me to sleep! 

adoringangel72

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ugh insomnia! Nala Ava Marie attacked me earlier.....again. I really hoped she was done w that vicious crap but no, she's still a mean girl. I closed her out of my room. Then heard sad little meow, (maybe she was apologizing?) Opened the door so she could get in if she wanted to. I guess she changed her mind! I'm so tired. The horrible weather is supposed to start anytime now. [emoji]10052[/emoji]️

donutte

Professional cat sitter extraordinaire!
Top Cat
Purraise
No wonder she can't wash herself?
Does she have any of the ailments that go with being overweight? My lotto had arthritis.
Filing this one under "not that we know of". We held off on blood work since her insurance would be taking effect that day AFTER my vet visit. He didn't think there was any reason to do it right that minute, and he would tell me if he felt there was. He's very aware of my financial situation and that I have a CKD kitty sucking up a lot of my money at the moment, so he's trying to help. However, he would absolutely tell me if he felt that she needed something done then.

Anyway, she'll be getting a blood test in a few weeks, end of Feb maybe. Need to let her recover from the trauma of being taken out TWICE in less than a week's time.

Status
Not open for further replies.