The weirdest thing...

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The usual stuff, my printer, business files, lots of note pads, hand lotion, a pic of Sheba and her photo album, a thing that holds office supplies, adding machine, a stress ball, my star trek enterprise thingy from 1996 (if you hit a button there is a recording of Wm Shatner's voice, all my ss gifts and a glass of wine and bag of chips!!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well I'm at my husband's desk so nothing too weird here....he's a much more organized person than I am. Now my desk in the other room, that has tons of stuff on it. From stuffed animals to nail polish!

kiki_585

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hmm... here at work the weirdest thing is a teddy bear with a sailer shirt on holding a little wooden boat and some hand cream. Oh and I have a sticker with a skull and cross bones on it... not sure where it ame from!

At home I have a keychain that says "Air is like S**, it's not important unless you aren't getting any" and some lindt chocolates (I splurged and bought myself some. Oh I also have a row of kinder surprise toys along the top... I am obsessed with collecting them, as well as the little Winnie the Pooh cell phone dangly thing. It's a little Winnie the Pooh dressed up in a costume... I have 5 so far.

Bushbaby Pooh
Dolphin Pooh
Chamelion (sp?) Pooh
Baboon Pooh
Killer Whale Pooh
Oh and an Eeyore dressed up as piglet.

I think that's it for me!

snuzy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
my son's sock with a hole in it. I was actually going to do some dusting after checking my mail, but kind of got stuck here, again. Now its almost time to make supper, so the dusting will have to wait.

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I dont know. Hmmm I guess either the dogs clicker or a big black thing that says Remove before installation. I dont knhow where it came from.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A random unused paper towel..I had it there for my toast this morning and never used it..Now its just hanging out