The Wedding Thread!

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Laurie, Rhea, Lorie, Heidi, Hissy and Cindy!!! I love the wedding pics!!! You all look so beautiful and so very happy!!!!

Carla, even though yours isn't a wedding pic, I am so glad you posted it here! You are so very beautiful, and Mike is just a babe!!!

I love the cake topper Heidi!

I'm in the same boat as Spooky. I have a scanner...just have to get it hooked up and don't know how...but when I do, I promise to post our wedding pics!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Alrighty let's try this! From left to right is my sister, my dad, me, John and my mom!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It looks great despite being a touch on the fuzzy side. Most importantly, you look great and are wearing a gorgeous dress! You are SUCH a cute couple!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ghyslaine sent a pic of her and Robbie's wedding, which I might not have time to post tomorrow, so here goes!

She wrote:

We were married Sept 27, 1996. Steven gave daddy away. We had a casual enough wedding. It was at the justice of the peace. And...it was a very nice day. I wanted a nice wedding and hubby just wanted something small. We compromised. (Had 25 people over that night).
Sounds wonderful!

Here's the pic (hope it came out OK!) (and it is SUCH a cute dress!) - and do they look happy or what?:

bodlover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow!! Everyone looks great!! Heidi, Carla, Hissy, Cindy, Ady and Ghys!! The pics are wonderful!! I love this thread!!
And as for the rest of you.... find us some pics!! NOW!!

Laurie, I DID forget!!
I'll scan some on tonight!!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
These pics are great, of EVERYONE!!! Wow, so much happiness in one thread. Carla, I think it's great that you posted a pic of you and Mike, even if it isn't a "wedding pic". So take note all you not-married-but-may-as-well-be people! We want pics of you and your S/O too!!

Laurie, I'm not mad at the photographer, who was Earl's mom. It's just that she had one of those disposable cameras and almost all of the pics are too dark or so far away that you can't make out anything but a big white dress. LOL Not her fault at all.

whisker's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Laurie...Thank you so much for posting it for me. It does not look at distorted as when I tried. BTW: Thanks for the compliments Laurie and Bod! I think everyone's pictures here are beautiful. I plan on checking in here whenever I have a 'blue' moment. It'll brighten my day immediately.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Tamme - it looks like it was so much fun! You're beautiful, and your dress is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!!!!

Laurie

yola

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
These will probably be small and fuzzy, as I've taken digital pictures of standard prints - apologies if they're no brilliant . . .

Here's me and Ken . . .

yola

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One more, me in the doorway of the house where we held the reception - note new outfit . . .

whisker's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow Yola.....you are just beautiful!Love your pictures and....what a great outfit!!!! Nice to put a face to your name. I hadn't seen one of you yet.

yola

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK - a small piccie of my first wedding (minus the ex), the dress was beige and peach stripes with antique cream lace. Head-dress and bouquet were dried wild flowers.

Mind you, this was 1989 . . .

yola

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Er . . . yes. I luuuvre hats!

We didn't spend much money on the wedding (we walked to the ceremony, as the registry office is across the road from us) so I splashed out on the hire of a couple of funky hats and a lovely reception lunch.

BTW - my hair is now blonde, red and dark brown stripes (and longer), so I looked quite normal there!