The wanderer returns!!

kaylacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is great!! I am sure you must be so releived. Maybe someone took him in and finally let him back out? What a great early christmas present.

It gives me hope that maybe I might see Kayla again.

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is so wonderful, just right for Christmas. I do hope the little Czech cat comes home - is she spayed - I know it is hte wrong time of year, but maybe she is in heat and is looking for a mate?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jenni

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Welwyn garden city, hertfordshire, England
He looks absolutely wonderful and is actually fatter than when we last saw him so someone has obviously been taking good care of him. I have a vets appointment for tomorrow so he can get a once over but he does look very healthy. He sat on my lap all evening last night and purred and purred and purred, i think he missed me almost as much as i had missed him. I have the biggest smile on my face, it's the best christmas gift i could've hoped for.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I bet you haven't stopped smiling! This is truly the best Christmas gift.....spoil him rotten & give him a kiss for me, will ya?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jenni

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Welwyn garden city, hertfordshire, England
Well, we've been to the vets and he has a clean bill of health apart from a few fleas so we've got some frontline. Apart from that he's just great. I've had him microchipped now aswell.