The view

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kev:

I really hope that you are getting some counseling at this time. My brother is going through a similar situation, in that his wife of 10 years just announced out of the blue that she basically wanted out. I realize that you are very sad, but sitting around day after day just wishing that Carol would come back is counterproductive for you. Please seek some help in dealing with this.

hunny01

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
in answer to the question on how to change your opinion of yourself and increase your self esteem.............SMILE
, think of all the good things you have in your life rather than what you havent got....you have a beautiful healthy son who you can visit,,,some people would only dream of having that, you are healthy and able to find peace at that lovely church,,,some people dont have the health to even get out of their homes,,,you are blessed in so many ways, instead of just praying that things will work out between you and your wife, thank god for blessing you with a son and wife in the first place....everything will work out well in the end and one day you will look back at this time as just a minor glitch in life.
i feel down so often but i have learnt that the more you think about what is bad in life, the more depressed you become and if you look at what is good in life even when you are feeling sad....you start to become happier again.
im sure your wife would be really amazed if she saw that you are happy and able to get on and enjoy life.
next time you are sitting in the church yard with the blossom falling off the trees and the peace, instead of thinking about what you have lost think about what you have got, you can turn the tears of sadness into tears of happiness