The vet has given up on my 16 year old cat

Status
Not open for further replies.

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
Tears are rolling now. Rest in peace, sweet Sadie.

In heaven or beyond the bridge, where no illness can touch you. A beautiful cat who brought joy to your guardians, your family.

Loving Mickey

Mickey , my heart and soul Angel kitty
Top Cat
Purraise
I am truly sorry for the loss of your precious Sadie. I have been following your thread and was so hoping Sadie would get better. She was and is truly loved. Both you and your wife took the best care of her and Sadie knew that. Sadie herself tried her best to get better. She never wanted to leave you, but her poor body couldn't fight any longer. She loved you both so much and she was loved just as much. She knew that and she passed the way she wanted, in her loving home with you by her side. She left this world happy, safe, and loved. It is all she ever wanted.
Rest In Peace Precious Sadie!
You were truly loved and will never be forgotten!
May you now be pain free, playing happily with all TCS kitties who went before you, including my beloved Mickey.

ginny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh man, my heart sank when I saw this.  I'm so sorry to hear this news and for the pain you are going through losing Sadie.  Hugs to you and your wife. 

dittybitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am so very very sorry for your loss...Sadie is a beautiful girl and reminds me of my baby Olivia...you were such a wonderful parents to her...treasure your memories and hold them close...Until You Meet Again!  Rest in Peace beautiful Sadie...Fly High and Free 

plan

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm really, really sorry to hear this. You guys are in my thoughts and prayers...the amount of love you have for Sadie is evident in every post, and you tried so hard to save her. There's love in her eyes when she's looking at you in that photo, too. It's unmistakable.

sidneykitty

Foster mama
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh I'm so sorry to hear your beautiful girl passed... :( You and your wife were so devoted to her and gave her everything it is such a beautiful thing. You did such a good job taking care of her. She's so beautiful, I hope she is happy and running free never to be sick or in pain again. I know how hard it is to say goodbye, just remember how beautiful your love for her was and remember the little things and the good times. You and your wife are in my thoughts and I wish you the best. 

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry to hear this news. On behalf of the moderating team, may I offer our condolences. In accordance with TCS practice, I will now close this thread, out of respect for Sadie. I hope that when you feel able to do so, you will open a tribute thread for her in the Crsoosing the Bridge forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.