The torbie/tortie/calico thread

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by shambelle

This is Penny Jane (PJ). She has a little white moustache and a spot of white on her nose, which are both quite cute in my opinion. I don't have a good one with her different colored toes, though.

Attachment 11840

Attachment 11841
Mine also likes boxes...look how she wedged herself in this one!

Here's another one...Guess she wanted to be shipped with the baby clothes!

She's such a goofball...

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Our family cat ChiChi. I brought her home when I was 16. She is 18 years old and has been living with CRF for 3 years now. She is amazing

And of course Ms. Patches.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Hrm im late to the thread...i dont actually remember if i already posted in here. You all know what the psycho looks like

bab-ush-niik

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I really wish I could find a picture of Patches side. She has gorgeous markings. But here's some 'tude. She's still got it, and she's 18.

I wonder if it's a torti thing to change color over time? Patches' spots changed as she got older. Her tail used to have very distinct bands of black and orange, and they've started going diagonally in the last several years.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
How did I miss this thread??? What a feast of tortitude -- all brands.
Such lovely babies.

Here's my sweetie. Cindy is Mum's girl...

Her line is not as pronounced as some...

Contemplating whether to chase Suzy some more or not...

"All right, Mum...ENOUGH! Can't a cat get a decent day's sleep without that stupid flashy thing interfering??"...

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by bab-ush-niik

I wonder if it's a torti thing to change color over time? Patches' spots changed as she got older. Her tail used to have very distinct bands of black and orange, and they've started going diagonally in the last several years.
Ah, so Etcetera ISN'T the only one
You may be right about it being a torti/torbie thing...

When Etcetera was a kitten, she had hints of white around her eyes, with most of the white being around her mouth and chin...

But as she has gotten older (and fatter), the white has slowly turned into a full blaze, running all the way up half her face.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hilda>^..^<

Such a great thread! What pretty babies! I just noticed how so many of our torties have bi-coloured noses...some of them with the division right down the middle of the nose! Very pretty!

Hilda >^..^<
Ooh im late to the thread again, but i thought i'd mention the two toning is on Jazzys butt!! one cheek black and one cheek orange! lol