The time has come...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, great news! I forgot I had this thread...

We got a full price offer and expected to close by next Monday!!!!!!!!
Thanks for the vibes ya'll!!

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Candie that's great news. With everything you've had to handle this new year already.... are you glad it went so fast? Eric and I looked at a great piece of land, 2.75 acres with a view of Tiger Mountain out here in a very sunny place, and it was sold 4 hrs before we got there and our realtor didn't even know. It was on the market for 4 days.

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sashacat421

Candie that's great news. With everything you've had to handle this new year already.... are you glad it went so fast? Eric and I looked at a great piece of land, 2.75 acres with a view of Tiger Mountain out here in a very sunny place, and it was sold 4 hrs before we got there and our realtor didn't even know. It was on the market for 4 days.
Yes, I am!!! Not sure if you've heard yet, but I am gonna get my license in May to start doing real estate also. I can do it mostly in the summers when I'm not teaching and I'll always have referrals to give people

Sorry about missing the opportunity on the piece of land...things like that happen all the time. You gotta be fast
I am sure the right one will come along though!!

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, today was the day! The closing went smoothly and I would have to say it has helped my stress level.
My childhood home...sigh...one less thing to worry about now. Congrats to my mom