The time has come!

-bunn-

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
The clocks are ticking and it is time for me and my kitty army to advance from our stronghold into Europe.

We are fully equiped with cute fluffy tails and soft fuzzy paws to enchant you all into submission. Be warned, failure to do the wishes of the kitties will mean a quick belt of a cats paw!

My army have decended on London and taken over the whole South of England, we've left the North 'cause it's cold up there. We will board trains to Europe and invade Franch pushing swiftly into Germany and Spain.

Suki-wan Kanobi has already defeated your humans feeble attempts at distracting us (very clever, pieces of string being dangled in front of us!). Now she will use the Farce in order to make you give the kitty hordes their meals this evening.

Darth Bunn - Master of the Sink (Sith/sink/sith, see how I did that?)

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So when is the might Darth BuNN and his army coming to invade Canada. I have no plans for Europe, so you can take it if they don't resist (resistance is futile). Come to Canada and face the Formidable Five (Pepperpot, Excalibur, Sugarly, Merlin and Gweeky). Peeps will mother your army to death, Scally will snuggle them to death, Sugie will share her neurosies (sp) with them and they will run scream, Merlin will launch his patented night attacts and Gweeky will trip them as they go down the stairs! Come on - we can take you!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Watch out Tania - he may go for Australia next if he is going to avoid the cold of a Canadian winter - that itself can do his army in!

kumbulu

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We should be safe Down Under mate. Cat's don't like water and we're an ocean away!
Anyway, I've got my light sabre at the ready!

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ady, shame on you for forgetting Nakita. She has the ultimate "secret" weapon - the evil satelite dish homing beakon.

She can detect any force from a zillion miles away. Be forwarned Darth Bunn - our new detection systems will blow your army away before any descent on Canada can occur. Stay in Europe, your safer there.

:tounge2:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

-bunn-

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Haha, foolish humans! The mighty kitty hordes do not fear cold, but I do, so I aint going to Canada, eek everything would shrink!.

Adymarie has challenge the fluffy forces of the Kitty Hordes and now she shall pay. We will send in a squadran of Parakitties, each equiped it fluffy and cuddly rubbing skillz, you shall fail in your attempts to stop us!!!

Bwahahaha!

Darth Bunn (Sink Lord)

-bunn-

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yes, what of it?

Anyway those pills make the little men leave, and I like them

-bunn-

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh that's easy, do what me and Kumbulu do, reply to EVERY thread available. Your post count will rocket even if you have driven a few people mad

kumbulu

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Jeez BuNN mate, way to tell everyone our posting secrets! About those little blue pills, they mean you can keep the little men, it just makes the voices quieten a little. So here ya go, down the hatch!

Kassandra, hang in there! The person that really helped me to get to 500 was Bundylee, she would bait me and throw an insult my way and I just HAD to defend myself - a little like how BuNN thinks he's better than me.

mycatsluvme

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Lord Sink,

I assume your called that because you often find your hands in the sink doing the dishes~

Long live the Suki~ She is very much welcomed here in Hawaii even if it's just for a short fly by!

Patty

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Silly silly Bunn! Don't you know that the Parakitties will parish if you send them to the the Formidible Five and the ultimate weapon Nakita! Nakita will home in on them and then my five will take the Parakitties out!

kumbulu

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yeah BuNN! Nakita is receiving highly classified information via her sattelite from the FBI about your little army! WE got you covered!

-bunn-

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Parakitties will never perish 'cause we all love kitties and won't let that happen

What's a sink?

-bunn-

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
We shall see, we shall see.

The kitties hordes shall never be vanquished for they have the power of the Farce on their side. Join us and you all shall have pie for supper!

kumbulu

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
A sink is that thigumyjig where you flip the switch and it makes a big noise and you stuff things down it and it disappears forever. Like a giant Black Hole in the middle of the kitchen Universe!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If they don't parish then they will be taken captive and snuggled until they tell all of your secrets!