The THOMAS and COOPER Show (and friends)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittykook

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hereâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s Thomas sitting on a storage bin that Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]m using the store some clothes that my daughter has outgrown.

Thomas….you better quit biting Shelbyâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s tail….sheâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s gonna get you!

I told you she was gonna get you!!

You just donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t give up….do you?

Sneaking up on Shelby from behind.

kittykook

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
These guys are so curious about everything. Their latest fascination is with the tub and the water.

Shelby just loves Cooper!

Leo loves them both too!

Cooper attacking my daughter's foot while she is trying to do her homework.

Cute little Thomas

Uh oh...Cooper has that look in his eye.

Aunt Shelby.....I swear....the mouse was THIS big!

More Miscellaneous.............

ash_bct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can NEVER get enough of those boys! The babies are growing up on you!
I swear you might be missing Cooper one day, then you will come on here and see pictures of that Oh So Cute ear fur he's got..... In MY house

kittykook

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My daughter took these while I was trying to round up the boys for dinner. Look how big they are getting!

And after dinner......it's TREAT TIME!

"Hey look.....she left the top off the treat jar!"

"Maybe I can reach in there and get one."

"No....that's not how you do it! Look...I'll show you how it's done. You have to use your tongue."

"See how well that works? YUM YUM!"

Cooper posing for the camera.

kittykook

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Look how much these guys have changed over the last few months.

kittykook

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This was Thomas and Cooper's first "big boy" trip to the vet without their mommy. They had to get their first full checkups and shots.

“Hey…..where are you taking us?â€

“What is this place? It has a lot of strange smells.â€

“I donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t know….but Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]m getting some bad vibes. I think I want to get out of here.â€

“Hey Cooper….I think there might be some treats in this cabinet.â€

“Nikki….I really donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t like this place. Can we go home please?â€

“Whereâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s the door?â€

“TREATS! Thomas…you were right….they have treats here!â€

“YIKES! Hey fellas…..what was that?â€

“OUCH!!!! What is that sharp thing you just stuck in my butt?â€

“Ok…Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]m OUTTA here.â€

“Whereâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s the EXIT….I gotta go!â€

“Ummm….scuse me….Nikki…..will you take me home now please? Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]m not having fun anymore.â€

“WAAAAAHH! It was AWFUL…just awful…I tell ya…..please donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t let that man get near me again.â€

“Well if you wonâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t take me home….Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]m sure I can find a way out of here. Maybe if I climb up the wall, I can find a hole in the ceiling.â€

“Uh oh….now that man has my brother! Maybe I should stick around for moral support.â€

“Ugggghhh…..I canâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t watch!â€

“OWWWW….what was THAT?â€

“Whoa buddy….youâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]re not going to stick that in MY butt!â€

“P-EWE! Now my fur smells like that man! Itâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s going to take me all day to feel clean again!â€

“Hi Mommy and Aunt Shelby! You wouldnâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t believe where weâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]ve been. It was just awful! This man stuck us with sharp things. Itâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s SO good to be home now!â€

kittykook

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Boys are 4 Months Old Now!

I happened to catch Shelby and Cooper sleeping like this.

Ooops! Woke them up.

Thomas found my daughterâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s koosh ball and wouldnâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t let anyone near it.

And Cooper found a piece of yarn.

kittykook

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
“Donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t take my picture before Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]ve had my coffee!â€

Shelby always likes to cuddle with someone when she sleeps.

“I wish sheâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]d move. Sheâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s crowding me!â€

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You just have such great little guys there! So sweet... and they look so sweet with your daughter! They're such photogenic little guys!

kittykook

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here's "Fat Boy" aka Leo.

And here's Abby.

Shelby always throws her arms in the air for a big stretch whenever I pick her up.

Giving sweet Cooper a big hug.

Thomas has learned the joys of stretching when I pick him up too!

Giving Thomas a big kiss.

kittykook

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thomas and Cooper had a ball helping us decorate the Christmas tree. (well actually….they had more fun trying to tear everything down as soon as we got it up) They were totally fascinated with all the new stuff, bright lights, and shiny bows. The boys are now almost 5 months old and are excited about their first Christmas. Look how big they've gotten!

Cooper was especially fascinated by the lights.

Enjoying the view from beneath the tree.

Abby trying to straighten one of the bows.

Thomas really loves to stretch out under the tree.

Cooper trying to check the lights.

Making sure they are ALL nice and straight.

Thomas is just taking it all in.

Here is our “kitten safe†tree. I bought a tree with the lights already attached and we only used bows and a string of gold beads to decorate it. There are no ornaments that could fall off and break or hurt the boys. I think it turned out pretty good for having no ornaments.

And after we finished decorating the tree…..everyone was tired and decided to take a nap.

kittykook

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I finally finished updating the thread with all the newest pictures and adding back in those that were lost.

I hope you all enjoy the pictures!

kittykook

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last week, (when the site was down) I had another scare with Cooper. It wasn't as scary as the refrigerator incident.....but it still worried me. On Thursday, I had noticed that when I picked up Cooper, he yowled as if he was in pain.

I always pick him up like you would a kid....under the arms....and it seemed as if he was hurting somewhere in his ribs. I put him down and watched him walk to see if he was limping...but he wasn't....so I just thought maybe I had picked him up too hard or something. Later that night, he was snuggling in the bed with me and as I was petting him, I felt a large lump on his side over his ribs. It was about the size of a marble and I was able to move it around. I had to work on Friday, so I called the vet from work and told him the situation. I also explained that I was working both Friday and Satruday and since I am a nurse....I wouldn't get off work until almost 8:00pm. The vet said that if I could drop Cooper off there.....he could spend the night and get checked out and get xrays if needed.

I got my oldest daughter to drop him off on her way to work. Later, the vet called me on my cell phone and told me that Cooper was just fine. He said that there were no broken ribs or other obvious injuries....but that he did have a small subcutaneous bruise....probably from jumping on or off of something or running into something while playing. He said that Cooper was just perfect and that I could pick him the next morning.

I worried about my poor little baby being all alone overnight at the vet's office. I knew he was lonely and missing Thomas and all the others. I was even tempted to call the vet at home and see if he would meet me up there so I could bring Cooper home Friday night.

Fortunately, I got called off work and didn't have to go in on Saturday. So I watched the clock until it was 8:00am (when the vet opened) and called them. I went and picked Cooper up and he was SO happy to see me. His little voice was so hoarse.....probably from meowing all night.....he didn't even sound like himself. He meowed all the way home.....and for the rest of the day....as he followed me everywhere and snuggled and played with his brother. I felt so guilty for putting my sweet baby through the trauma of being away from his family overnight. But at least he's ok. I was worried about that lump and was scared that he had cancer or something! It would just kill me to lose either of these guys now.

kittykook

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thomas and Cooper always like to get in the bed with me, but last night, they were both laying on me and just staring while I was trying to watch TV. I knew I couldn't get up to get the camera.....so I called to Nikki (my daughter) to get the camera.

And there's Shelby laying on my legs in the background.

These two guys are just so funny. You rarely ever see one without the other.......like a couple of bookends.

Don't you just love Cooper's sweet cheeks? Every time I look at him...I just have to kiss those chubby cheeks of his. And Thomas just purrs every time I even look at him.

berylayn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been gone for about a day, and I was SOOO happy to see this thread revived Robin! You're family is just gorgeous. The boys are getting so big!!! Thomas is starting to look just like his mamma, and you're right about Cooper having such big poofy kissable cheeks.

Before the crash I remember you being worried about Abby and her not getting along with the other kitties. Any news with her?