The things you say here....

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

I'm always getting into trouble too but honestly when my friends ask them "Do you like my new top?" I'll tell them honestly. I figure the truth hurts but why ask me for my opinion?
It's like I told my friend one time, she asked me if her butt was getting too big
I told her "Dont ask me that if you're knocking lamps over when you turn around" I said it w/o thinking...
Thank God she has a sick sense of humor like I do!

shengmei

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

I'm a very open and honest person. I have trouble keeping my mouth shut.
THAT gets me in trouble all the time.

My inlaws love that quality about me, though.....they had too many troubles with people backstabbing. They love me and I love them back.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Moz

I haven't told anyone I was on TCS, either. I googled Moz and there were 10,700,000 pages of results. Then again, Moz is Morrisey's nickname.
But I don't believe I've said anything about my family on here, I don't plan on it either because I doubt anyone would read it.
I did Karen's trick, and I googled "moz cats". You came up fifth.

Nothing is private once it's posted on the web.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think the original point was not how you respond to others here, or censoring responses. I think the original point was whether you censor yourself when it comes to divulging information about yourself and others that is of a personal or sensitive nature.

You post it on the web, you might as well post it on a billboard or print it in the newspaper...it's that accessible.