The things we do to show our cats how much we love them - Valentine's Day Contest

melhammouche

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Contest entry: well iv only had my kitten for a month but iv fallen head over heels for her, crocheting has always been a strong passion for me as my mother and I used to always make projects together but I haven't done it in a couple years until we got mia. My thing I do for a treat is I make her little kitten toys with a little Baggie of catnip in the centre, that's all. She just cherishes them alot more than the other catnip toys or her cat tree or any other toy she has. It just feels nice to be doing what I used to love and I think my mum would be proud.

laurie m

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My Buddy loves to watch cat videos - birds are his favorites - but he does not like to be left alone, so I hold him in my arms for the 30 - 60 minutes his "show" is on.  My son says the cat is spoiled rotten! 

catnamedpanda

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Contest entry

The cats love to play in the tub especially after I take a shower. They like to play with anything they can knock down into the tub. To let them have their fun I have a few toys in there for them to play with. The favorite being a really noisy ball. It can be annoying to listen to sometimes, but they love it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Wonderful entries - I
them all!

Will be closing the thread for further submission and announcing the winner soon. This will be a random draw. I'll count the number of entries and generate a random number within that range via http://numbergenerator.org/ and the Xth entry (X being the generated number) wins!

Good luck everyone!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
And congratulations to our fairly new member - RoseMary, aka RMGB!

I don't think I ever saw a better posts to prizes ratio here ;)
Contest Entry: For my kitties, Muffie gets a cushion on a chair in my craft room, she comes and watches everything I do.  For Kuddles he just like little yummy treats.  - RoseMary

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Yes, well done!

Great competition, Anne.. a lot of fun to read through the entries.