The : Things I hate thread...

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hate it when...

People are bullies and take the mick out of each other, and me
I was bullied for nearly 4 years, so my confidence isn't high

and another pet peeve I have is when people talk with their mouth full and slop their food!

krazycatlover

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I hate it when people attack others or there beliefs to make themselves or their beliefs look better.

sneakymom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I dislike (don't like the word hate
)

Parents who are clueless to what their kids are doing. They're either too busy, or wrapped up in their own "drama" to see that their kids NEED them. And then teachers, neighbors and everyone else in school has to deal with the out-of-control kids (yes, I live near some, and both girls have had to deal with kids like this at some time or another in a class).

The parking lot at dd's high school in the morning. Ugh. It's a free-for-all there. Cars come at you from every angle. You've got the kids who are "Oh man- I gotta hurry and get into school or they're gonna send me to the tardy table if I'm late for homeroom again". The parents who are running late and trying to drop their kids off. I've only had to drive her in a couple of times this year, I have decided it is NOT my favorite thing to do. Needless to say, she HAS to make the bus on time

This economy. All I want is a JOB. Just because my resume has a big gaping hole in it b/c I was a stay-at-home parent for years, and I've been trying for the last 6 YEARS to get this RN degree (and I'm now currently trying to get into school #2) does NOT make me a horrible employee.

That's all

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hate it when people don't use an ounce of common sense
I hate braggarts
I hate back stabbers
I hate idiot drivers
I hate fake people
I hate rude people

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mommysmeows

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sneakymom

This economy. All I want is a JOB. Just because my resume has a big gaping hole in it b/c I was a stay-at-home parent for years, and I've been trying for the last 6 YEARS to get this RN degree (and I'm now currently trying to get into school #2) does NOT make me a horrible employee.

That's all
Being a stay at home PARENT is a big job, biggest job there is in life. We should totally get something for that. It sure takes a lot of skill and patience + so much more. I hate it for you. lol...

I hate people who "bum" off others to get by.

whisky'sdad

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I hate it when people complain about living situations, city they live in, job they have, etc and then do absolutely nothing to change said problem. It's like, if you don't like where you live, MOVE! If you don't like your job, look for another one! That's hypocrisy, right?

brandi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hate when people chew with their mouths open and smack their lips.

I also hate when people try to talk with a full mouth and cover it with their hand while doing so.

I hate when people say "Can I ask you a question?" Did'nt really give me a choice there did ya sunshine?

I hate when people talk in netspeak such as IDK or IDC to me it just seems childish, I understand it in texting because you have a limited amount of space and you sometimes just want to get it all in.

I hate when people get an animal because its cute...especially when they have no idea of what care is involved for that animal, nor do they have the respect for the animal to take it to the vet when the animal is sick...because hey its "just an animal"

I hate stupid people, for example I worked with a girl who was 7 months pregnant, A few friends and I were discussing the war when this girl looked over and said "We are in war, what war, are you serious?!"

I hate people who have no respect for other people, Im a smoker but will ask before I smoke in someones house on on their property even if they smoke, I also ask when I'm in a crowd of people(smokers or not) if they mind of I smoke one before I light up.(I had quit again but due to recent stress started back I know that's not an excuse but sometimes it seems to be the only thing I have to bide my time while I think about the situation)

I hate rude people or people that think that they are better than you because of the title behind their name, I don't care if you're a doctor I'm sure you worked hard for it and that's awesome but dont rub it in my face because I chose to do something else with my life!

I hate people who when you're sick they've got it worse, they hurt worse of vomit more often or have a higher temperature, they are also the same way when you've been somewhere, they've been there done it better had more fun saw more things.(my SIL is bad for this she does it all the time! For example, When I tore my ACL,she supposedly broke her ankle and laid on the couch for two days with an ace wrap then quickly recovered on the 3rd day to go to an amusement park)

I hate people who judge other people...IE shes/hes overweight so she must love mcdonalds,or she/he wears all black all the time so she/he must be depressed and suicidal or she/he has tattoos and piercings they will probably steal something!

sherral46

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MommysMeows

I hate bad mothers who drag their kids through their bullcrap.

I hate people who say one thing, and do another. How can you even dare talk about not drinking and driving if you have a DUI record, not 1, but two... and a WARRANT for it!?

I hate people who hit/kick pets.

I hate people that blame others for their own actions. " If she had not made me so angry I wouldn't have smacked her " Then once they get in trouble it's the poor me, can you believe the fake order she got on me? Then get revenge for the order that they got for your FIRST action.

I hate people who can dish it, but never taste it to see how it might be to have to eat it yourself.

I hate CHEATERS.

I hate LIARS.

I hate Child Abusers

I hate people who joke about abusing children: There is nothing funny about shaking a baby!

I hate these cookies I can't stop eating
what about father;s who do that.?

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mer636

I hate when people get mad at me at work when I ask for ID when the name on your credit card is either worn off or not signed!!

Hello! i'm just doing it for your sake incase the card is stolen!

Would they prefer it if we allowed a stolen credit card (or check) to be used??

I don't really "hate" anything, but there are things I certainly dislike:

Abusive people (towards animals, kids, anybody).
People who abuse the system (i.e., welfare, disability, etc.)
Hypocrites
People who are rude or selfish.
Liars & cheaters.
People who use their cellphones while driving!