The TCS Egg Hunt

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Alison, go hunt that last bunny, I think a hungry kitty might have eaten it though! Good luck dear friend

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by Carolina

http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...213549&page=10

Here is bunny one of 2...
Originally Posted by Carolina

ops, another surprising egg!
http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...=214310&page=4

Yes to all of those

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Five more hours to go and there is one bunny and one egg still left out there to find.

Just a little hint, they are both in the Lounge.

alicatjoy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And, thanks to what I believe was a BIG hint from Carolina, here is the last bunny: http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...205820&page=23. Post #900.

Great job everyone! This was a lot of fun and definitely helped keep me sane this week when a lot of things were happening. And, while I'm sad the egg hunt is over...at least I won't have to wear my glasses anymore while staring at the screen

(I know the contest is over by this point and I probably won't get credit for the bunny (which is totally okay!) I wanted to add that I found it!)

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Alison Joy

And, thanks to what I believe was a BIG hint from Carolina, here is the last bunny: http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...205820&page=23. Post #900.

Great job everyone! This was a lot of fun and definitely helped keep me sane this week when a lot of things were happening. And, while I'm sad the egg hunt is over...at least I won't have to wear my glasses anymore while staring at the screen

(I know the contest is over by this point and I probably won't get credit for the bunny (which is totally okay!) I wanted to add that I found it!)
Good job Alison!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise

Yes to both!

All of the eggs and bunnies were found.

Give me a bit and I will start totaling.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNERS!!!!!

1st place - AlisonJoy
2nd place - Carolina
3rd place - tie - Ms. Freya & -aj-

alicatjoy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations, everyone!

This was a fun game, but very time consuming and I'm embarrassed to say how addicted to finding those little eggs and bunnies I became. I think I might just have to refrain from participating in the next "hunt." But, really, I had a terrific time -- especially with my mock rivalry with Carolina

I hope everyone else had as much fun as I did. Thanks for making TCS an excellent place to hang out. And, mods, thank you for all of your hard work and effort. I think I speak for us all when I say that you're all awesome and we love you!

And, lest I forget: HAPPY EASTER!

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations you guys!

Alison, there is a song in Brasil that goes: "Sometimes I hate you for almost a second, and then I like you more..."
That's how I felt when I saw you bringing you those eggs one after another after another... - I didn't like you for almost a second... but juuuust almost a second!

Dang, you are good Alison!

All I can say, is

Congratulations Ms. Freya and aj!!!

alicatjoy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Carolina, I like the song you quoted from Brasil. Although, I hope you like me again now

As for what I'll do now that the "hunt" is over, I think I'll actually sleep, eat regular meals, and rest my eyes. It was fun and did help me get through some rough days, but I was happy when it ended. Of course, I was also happy that I won, but that's beside the point...

However, when it's all said and done, I think I'll be watching from the sidelines the next time one of these "hunts" come along

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Carolina, I like the song you quoted from Brasil. Although, I hope you like me again now
You crazy Alison? Of course I do!!! It was, like the song said, "for almost a second" more specifically, the seconds following you showing up with an egg
- but just for a second!

and..... I HIGHLY doubt you are going to watch from the sidelines next time!