The TCS 2022 Member Award Winners!

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations all winners! (including me!) A big thank you from the bottom of my heart to those who nominated me, I'll keep giving any support I can to those who need it. I do so appreciate this wonderful site and how EVERYONE is so supportive and informative. It truly is a family!

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
Awhhh shucks, you all made me blush. :oops: I am so honored for being thought worthy for this wonderful Pawsitive Purrson award. If I made anyone's life brighter by anything I posted or shared, then I feel truly happy. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I am very grateful. :redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump:

To all the other winners. Congratulations!!! I wish you all the best.
.:rock::clap::wavey::clap2:

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Congratulations to all the winners!!! And a huge THANK YOU!! to everyone here, because IMO everyone offers so much. And thank you so much for the award, it makes me happy to know I've helped others!
So many members reached out, publicly or privately, when I mentioned how sick Tag was and offered love, support, hugs, ideas for comfort care, and stories similar to our own. I was like, "This isn't even a dog site!" ❤ That really left an impact on how sweet the members here really are. :grouphug:

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
Last edited: