the strangest toy your cat loves?

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I read through all of the posts and how funny that none of them are anything you would purchase as a toy
! I always say the free toys are the best toys. But like many mentioned, you have to watch out for their safety when playing with many of these things.
Maia's favorite strange toy is me
! She has outgrown her crazy likes for the most part. She still goes for the occasional shoe lace, as long as I'm on the other end

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Loki loves DH's USED socks and boxer shorts. Yuck. I once found him rolling on the bedroom floor (after stealing dirty boxer shorts from the basket), clutching and rubbing himself on the boxer shorts. It was kinda creepy. I really felt I wasn't supposed to see that, and so I gave him some privacy.

annie_belle

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Years ago we had a kitty named Tumbles...though she loved her Bergen Turbo Scratcher, her favorite "toy" was her food...we had wood floors and she would take kibble from her bowl and smack it around the room!

I loved watching her chase the bits...when they would go under her scratching mat it was fun watching her stick those paws under and attack. Whenever I would vacuum "her" room, and look under the mats, I would always think "If your Daddy knew how much food you wasted..."

Anyway...our cat now, Britches, loves when we play "Peacock Feather" or with the Cat Dancer. Much as I try I just can't get her interested in solo play...but, I like the interactive playtime!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

riffxraff

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MargeCat

Loki loves DH's USED socks and boxer shorts. Yuck. I once found him rolling on the bedroom floor (after stealing dirty boxer shorts from the basket), clutching and rubbing himself on the boxer shorts. It was kinda creepy. I really felt I wasn't supposed to see that, and so I gave him some privacy.
thats too funny!!! he got busted in his guilty pleasure!

jericho likes to paw at my underwear for some reason but he doesnt roll around in them...i would love to catch him doing it though, id prolly die laughing lol

katyabella

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Zazzles loves my dirty socks.

She will steal them out of the laundry even though she has plenty of toys and plenty of socks that I've given to her to play with.

I used to buy colourful and patterned socks. Now I have to just buy all white socks so I don't end up with all odd socks