The strangest thing you've ever seen?

trillcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well not the strangest thing I have ever seen just more cute, and the most recent odd sighting thing.
I was at Maxwell Street Days (A big giant sidewalk sale in Downtown Madison) and a lady was at one of the stands with a rabbit on a harness. Not a pet store variety bunny, but a reqular ole rabbit you would see decimating your garden. It was just so odd and out of place looking on a downtown street! I wish I would have had time to chat with her, but I was running (as best you can through a throng of shoppers) to catch a bus. All I had time to do was look down and go Awwwww! and keep on moving.
For anyone fearing the bun bun may have been stepped on in a croud, it was like the red sea parting around this rabbit!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trillcat

Well not the strangest thing I have ever seen just more cute, and the most recent odd sighting thing.
I was at Maxwell Street Days (A big giant sidewalk sale in Downtown Madison) and a lady was at one of the stands with a rabbit on a harness. Not a pet store variety bunny, but a reqular ole rabbit you would see decimating your garden. It was just so odd and out of place looking on a downtown street! I wish I would have had time to chat with her, but I was running (as best you can through a throng of shoppers) to catch a bus. All I had time to do was look down and go Awwwww! and keep on moving.
For anyone fearing the bun bun may have been stepped on in a croud, it was like the red sea parting around this rabbit!
That is cute!

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have a friend down in SC that has an old junkyard with a trailer in it that we call the Empire. It also has a garage with 3 refrigerators, every tool known to man, and a stage complete with stripper pole and colored lights. It is a REALLY fun place to spend the weekend. One weekend they could not entice any "dancin' gals" to come out, so a guy named Beautiful Bubba did the honors on the coffee table inside the trailer. Beautiful Bubba is a brick mason with really long arms, overalls, a long red pony tail, and weighs about 250. He jumped up on the table and began doing a strip tease with his overalls. The women that were there all pulled out their dollars and he came waist deep out of his overalls while doing a very lively if awkward dance. I'll never hear Tom Petty's "Last Dance With Mary Jane" in the same way.
That is just one of the many strange goings on at the Empire.