The strangest thing my cat ate

lmj1954

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Two things. One was cayenne pepper
and next was dried seaweed, she raided the pantry and ate the whole seaweed packet, but didn`t care for the hot pepper.

kateang

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
meow meow like lettuce while boy boy goes crazy over a tropical fruit in singapore called durian....

george'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My mom had a cat that loved sweets (donuts, cookies, cake, you name it).
Turns out he was diabetic!!!

My cat Molly likes pizza (small pieces), yogurt, and french fries (small pieces).

Silly kitties.

ttmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Toes will eat canned asparagus, Cantelope, and anything tomato (he loves tomatoes so much that he'll eat off the other end of a slice of pizza if you don't watch it).

Tailer will only eat chunked wet food or dry food--don't try to give her the pureed stuff.

georgiagirl8

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Rat loves french fries dipped in ketchup. I used to have a cat that loved corn. Other than than, I think you all have me beat! I can't believe some of the things that have been mentioned! Very funny!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Current crew are totally uninspiring on the subject, but Shasta loved chili -- had to have her own bowl or nobody got any peace; Nibs loved Doritos; Gryphon loved angel food cake.

dougbug

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
the only thing i can think of is popcorn, but they only will eat 1 piece, my blackie doesnt like human food, now stripey does but it usally makes him kinda sick so he doesnt get any

ttmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jeff, my parents' cat (my sister and I rescued him), used to LOVE KFC's gravy. He'd do anything to get it. Then he had his snip operation done and he won't have anything to do with human food anymore.