The stork came to visit!

karl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hey, congratulation, Jane! And thank you for confirming what I already knew to be true, which is that new babies really are delivered via stork!

You see, my wife and I have been having this discussion for years. She maintains that the "real" way babies are created is, well... let's just say it is very bizarre sounding. I could explain her "real" way here, but none of you would believe me, and you'd probably all laugh at me if I tried! Anyway, as you can imagine I'll have none of her "real" way. I keep telling her to be patient, and one day the stork will bless us with our own little bundle of joy. I love kids, so I can't wait!

Cheers, Karl.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jane_vernon

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Karl

Hey, congratulation, Jane! And thank you for confirming what I already knew to be true, which is that new babies really are delivered via stork!

You see, my wife and I have been having this discussion for years. She maintains that the "real" way babies are created is, well... let's just say it is very bizarre sounding. I could explain her "real" way here, but none of you would believe me, and you'd probably all laugh at me if I tried! Anyway, as you can imagine I'll have none of her "real" way. I keep telling her to be patient, and one day the stork will bless us with our own little bundle of joy. I love kids, so I can't wait!

Cheers, Karl.
They sure do
I wouldn't want to think about another way

Thanks everyone - Its been pretty tiring so far, been feeling sick in the stomach pretty much all day for the last couple of days and I've been moody as hell!

Poor Aaron
He just cops it on the chin and is being a very good husband

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww, congratulations!! My aunt told us yesterday that she was expecting her 2nd, so there are babies all over the place!!