The Star Wars Kid

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Lord have Mercy- I was an obese kid as well. I used to gallop around my parents back yard and "try" to jump over the fence! LOL FACE SPLAT! I can imagine if someone had captured those moments on tape! But I was a victim of my own imagination, and quite honestly, I don't think this kid was all that bad. I would have knocked myself unconscious swinging that stick around.

jellybelly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by uabassoon
Poor kid, I can't help but feel sorry for him. Granted the video had me laughing really hard, but I used to do stupider things as a kid. But he seems really nerdy, so that means in 10 years he will be graduating from Harvard and making tons of money and dating lots of girls.
LOL!!! He may end up being the next super director like George Lucas, talk about imagination, man!!! Or even the matrix, the Wychowski brothers coming up with such a broad spectrum of meanings!!! You never know

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think what he did was normal "kid" stuff. I remember when I was a kid, I used to pretend like I was a big rockstar, I used a hair brush for a Mic, and I "performed" for my imaginary audience.

I remember also, the time I caught my brother pretending his was Captain Kirk, in The Enterprise. It was priceless. It was so funny. Now he's a normal well adjusted husband and father.

I agree with who ever said it just showed this kid has an imagination. I much prefer people like this kid, than the so - called "normal" kids who went to so much trouble to make fun of him.

The future will show, that those jerks who made fun of him, will end up working in gas stations, and True Value Stores, while this kid will end up being a big success. Most of our favorite actors, and musicians were more like this poor kid.

Sorry but it just makes me SO angry, when I see people trying to destroy another human being with imagination. It's sad.

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wish there was a way for that kid to see all these comments. I wonder if he knows Bill Gates was a goofy kid?
It is a shame when a kid can't just have a little harmless fun and not have someone make a big issue of it. At least he isn't out being a little heathen and getting in trouble if he is at home doing stuff like this.