The Special Holiday-themed Picture Of The Month Contest!

romeo911

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello Mickey Thank you for the kind words. It's been really hard I miss. Romeo so much. My heart is on fire since the day he passed I've got this sick feeling inside me. It really bothers me that he is buried outside and it's been cold and rainy , he was so cold natured and he used to sleep with me. I looked at your pictures you have such a beautiful place. I wished I was a cat and lived there. I've been trying to get in the spirit I did make some cookies and fudge to give out for presents but I have to work on Christmas so I have to get in gear when I get home . I guess I better try to get some shut-eye I am having a hard time sleeping . I had a few bad dreams. I just don't want to keep on sounding like a big cry baby but I just loved him so much and he had such a sweet personality and was such a a little stinker and would make you laugh.Thank you again for the concern you've should me Bless you and Merry Christmas.[emoji]128062[/emoji]

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
*PRAYERS* for sweet Romeo -- what a cute little cat! -- and please do not give up.  Cats have reunited with their loved ones weeks, months, even YEARS after becoming separated from them.  Never give up. 
 *So sorry!  I posted this and then read your post and realize he is gone -- I am not able to remove my post.  I hope it does not cause discomfort.  Many of my loved ones are at rest outside, as well, and it is difficult, but their SOULS are in perfect Love, watching over us, in comfort and safety.  I hope you believe this, too.*

Last edited: