the site???

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Sorry for the inconvenience people and thank you for reporting that here. We don't know what happened just yet - waiting for our sys admin to turn up and check the logs. Let's hope it won't happen again. Thank you!

3 kool kittens

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Well our screen name and everything just went Poof and disappeared. We used to be Mr. Tigger, but had to completely re-register. Probably better off this way because at the time we had the s/n Mr. Tigger, we only had Tigger. Since then we adopted Midnight and Ashleigh.

rita

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

The reason I'm asking which browser you use is because since Kathryn and I aren't experiencing color problems, I'm guessing you use Internet Explorer?

TCS is fine for me now.
I'm using the Internet Explorer and I have no problems at all

Originally Posted by fwan

maybe TCS upgraded and decided to change colour???
Fwan, is you scroll down all the way to the bottom of the page, on the left side you can change the style/colors to the one you prefer

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I also find that sometimes my color scheme choice does not 'stick' unless I have it chosen in my User CP (under Edit Options, near bottom - Forum Skin). If I use the drop down menu at the bottm of the page, it reverts if I close the browser sometimes. The brown is the default view for the site.

tak

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Latency yesterday may have been caused by the process of updating the server and doing backups. Though that lasted only a short period of time and this site would have been fully accessible.

If you have had problems accessing the site all day yesterday, it may be related to your ISP.

-Thomas

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
The site seems awfully slow right now, although there are only 59 people online. I'm not having that problem at other sites.