The Simulated Cheesy Movie Line and/or Presentation Thread

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Okay, this could be the most vapid thread I've ever started. How many presentations or movies have you been to where someone basically says a line twice in a row to drive it into your head, but instead it ends up driving you crazy? Now you can do it in a thread!
You can talk about anything, just be sure to attempt driving the last thought home by repeating part of the line twice for effect. Like this:

I really had to think twice about making this thread......... I really had to think twice....

P.S. Don't forget to use generous amounts of period marks for maximum effect............. Don't... forget... to use them.....

save_adopt

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
im really confused about this thred........................................................................... ............................................. really confused

sunshne880

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ilovejoelyo

im really confused about this thred........................................................................... ............................................. really confused

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by ilovejoelyo

Are you kidding me?... That was the perfect answer......... That was the the perfect... answer...

mferr84

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ryan, you come up with some REALLY interesting threads.............. REALLY interesting threads.........REALLY

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by mferr84

Ryan, you come up with some REALLY interesting threads.............. REALLY interesting threads.........REALLY
Well you know Meagan....... Sometimes, I really try.......... Sometimes........ I REALLY try......

save_adopt

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
i think im going to wet myself laughing................................................... yes.....................................................wet myself laughing

i kid i kid!

bigkittendaddy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ryan has way too much time on his hands.........................too much fing time............................................................................ ..................way too much.............................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well I was thinking about that before I started the thread and I asked myself....... What are we going to do if it gets out of control?................. WHAT..... are we going to do?.......................

bigkittendaddy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What's even worse...........even worse is................................. I do too.........do too......dododo...........dobedobedoooo,,bedobedodo........... strangers in the night their minds so flighty..................

sunshne880

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe

Well I was thinking about that before I started the thread and I asked myself....... What are we going to do if it gets out of control?................. WHAT..... are we going to do?.......................

mferr84

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
howard you are too funny!

it is way passed meagans bedtime............way...........way............way passed her bedtime

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by BigKittenDaddy

What's even worse...........even worse is................................. I do too.........do too......dododo...........dobedobedoooo,,bedobedodo........... strangers in the night their minds so flighty..................
Okay I got that........ It took me a few seconds......... but......... I got it....

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had to reread this thread twice before i could understand it....yes....not really sure if i understand it.......understanding it sure is a mission...yes
OK Label me insane and throw away the key..I don't get it! lol

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

I had to reread this thread twice before i could understand it....yes....not really sure if i understand it.......understanding it sure is a mission...yes
OK Label me insane and throw away the key..I don't get it! lol
Okay see your last train of thought there? "I don't get it!" You could have ended it something like this like this:

Originally Posted by WellingtonCats-Imposter

(insert unimportant stuff here)......label me insane and throw away the key... I don't get it............ I just... don't.... get it.........

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

Oh I get it, I really...........get it.........!
Better?
You're doing a fine job Sam........ You're doing a fine job......