The Signs as Christmas Movies

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Love Actually. Never seen it to be honest (Other than the odd clip here and there. Apparently, it has some issues, but that is a topic for another day!) but I guess I'm due lol Granted, I'm not really into RomComs or anything like that so I reckon I'll begrudgingly get into it sometime in my lifetime.

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
I believe that MindJournal has made a small error here. The Last Holiday is about a family on a camping trip that sees a murder and then spends the rest of the movie fleeing in terror from the killers. Does not seem very Christmassy to me, though to each his own. Last Holiday is a movie with some Christmas themes and I suspect that is the movie they meant to list.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
I believe that MindJournal has made a small error here. The Last Holiday is about a family on a camping trip that sees a murder and then spends the rest of the movie fleeing in terror from the killers. Does not seem very Christmassy to me, though to each his own. Last Holiday is a movie with some Christmas themes and I suspect that is the movie they meant to list.
Last Holiday starred Queen Latifah and LL Cool J. It was about a woman named Georgia Byrd who got a very bad prognosis-that she had a deadly form of brain cancer. She decides to spend a last Holiday visiting a famous hotel in Europe that a chef she greatly admired worked. This takes place around Christmas time. The movie has some twist and turns, but it is heartwarming. I enjoyed watching it very much. Here is the theatric trailer. To give you a better idea about it.

Last edited:

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
Last Holiday starred Queen Latifah and LL Cool J. It was about a woman named Georgia Byrd who got a very bad prognosis-that she had a deadly form of brain cancer. She decides to spend a last Holiday visiting a famous hotel in Europe that a chef she greatly admired worked. This takes place around Christmas time. The movie has some twist and turns, but it is heartwarming. I enjoyed watching it very much. Here is the theatric trailer. To give you a better idea about it.
I've seen this movie and I enjoyed it. It took place in winter, but I don't remember particular Christmas themes.