The Secret Santa Discussion Thread - 2009

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just emailed Blaine to tell him i had the name he told me i was crazy for getting all over excited, men eh hahaha

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
through the hints thread to see if anymore questions have been asked?

I posted a question, which Karen was nice enough to throw into the main list of questions, but not alot of people who had already responded noticed there was a new question...

So here I am, wondering a couple things:

Can ya'll answer the question: Do you like notepads/notebooks/sticky notes, pens/pencils? if you haven't already answered.

Secondly, would it be better to ask any questions in new threads rather than in the Hints thread because it gets buried?

and yup, I know, I could always get a snoop to ask a person...but, I'm trying to be extra sneaky, and having someone ask the question to a specific person can make that person assume they might be getting something related to the question
(did ya catch all that
)

Happy SS hunting/snooping/seeking/plotting/buying.

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
i have been looking through, i noticed you cant edit your post in the topic, might just be me like to be honest im a bit daft lmao

but if questions are getting asked part the way through the hooge list of questions i think they would get lost so maybe the snooper is kind of the best thing to go with now :p

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yep, you can't edit your post after a while and a 2nd post might not get found. I just use the snoopers

Gives Katie a reason to be nosey!
Now that we all know you've asked that though, you will have to let the topic die down or your SS will know its you, lol.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

Secondly, would it be better to ask any questions in new threads rather than in the Hints thread because it gets buried?
No new threads please. We keep it to ones Hints thread and one Discussion thread so the Lounge doesn't get buried with SS threads.

Originally Posted by Snale_Lady

and yup, I know, I could always get a snoop to ask a person...but, I'm trying to be extra sneaky, and having someone ask the question to a specific person can make that person assume they might be getting something related to the question
(did ya catch all that
)
What you do is PM a few people and ask them to add a few new questions to the Hints thread. You wait a bit and then send a snooper the list of questions, asking your recipient to answer them. Throw in a few really bizarre oddball ones as well.
This will throw your recipient off a bit.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
AS of about 9 hours ago, everyone should have received their name. If you haven't, please contact one of us.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

AS of about 9 hours ago, everyone should have received their name. If you haven't, please contact one of us.
Please any doubt about PM to the Mod´s but also at the Snoops in order to solve any inconvenience as faster that we can...

Bump this!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Also, there's no harm in throwing a few surprise gifts in there. That's the best part!
I really only use the hints as a guideline, but the vast majority of what I send is not from any lists or hints.

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by clixpix

Also, there's no harm in throwing a few surprise gifts in there. That's the best part!
I really only use the hints as a guideline, but the vast majority of what I send is not from any lists or hints.
Same here. I mainly use the hints thread as a guideline of what NOT to send. Anything else is fair game