The Secret Santa Discussion Thread - 2009

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by whiteforest

I am wrapping presents and getting ready to send some of ________'s favorite _________. I just need to go shopping for some more ________.
I can't wait! Thanks so much!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
phew! I sent my SS gift off tonight, finally. I had Pushkin meowing at the closet it was in all yesterday, and tonight when I took it out he licked the box.
So it's off, off and away!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pushylady

phew! I sent my SS gift off tonight, finally. I had Pushkin meowing at the closet it was in all yesterday, and tonight when I took it out he licked the box.
So I should receive it in a couple days!

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pushylady

Yay! Kitty slobber on my box!

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by capt_jordi

why did I buy oddly shaped presents?! My wrapping looks horrible!!
Doesn't matter what it looks like. By the time the furkids have finished with it, you won't even recognize the presents you sent me.

felineorc

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
To my Secret Santa,

Due to a problem with getting what I ordered for my SS, my gift may be a little bit late, sorry.

It has now arrived and I will be able to pick it up this Saturday and then I will send it winging its way over the big ocean to its new home, so it may not arrive until just before Christmas.

I appologise for the delay but it was out of my hands a bit - just be patient please ??????????????? your gift is still coming.

Bye for now - felineorc

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by felineorc

To my Secret Santa,

Due to a problem with getting what I ordered for my SS, my gift may be a little bit late, sorry.

It has now arrived and I will be able to pick it up this Saturday and then I will send it winging its way over the big ocean to its new home, so it may not arrive until just before Christmas.

I appologise for the delay but it was out of my hands a bit - just be patient please ??????????????? your gift is still coming.

Bye for now - felineorc

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

To my Secret Santa,

Bye for now - felineorc
Wait a minute...
I live on the other side of a big ocean! And I am very patient!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

So I should receive it in a couple days!
Good thing you've been going to the gym, because that parcel is heavy!

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hmmmm, I'm curious.

What is the furthest distance cookies have made it? (being mailed I mean)

emrldsky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

hmmmm, I'm curious.

What is the furthest distance cookies have made it? (being mailed I mean)
If you freeze them and pack them up frozen, they should make it to a recipient far away, without going bad (like cookies EVER go bad).

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise

To my Secret Santa,

Bye for now - felineorc
That's ok. It'll keep me from going over to the dark side.

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I wonder how many people are participating in SS this year? I am trying to narrow down my list of SS suspects.

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear Santee,

I haven't forgotten you! I'm finishing up my shopping this weekend after payday but I don't think I'll mail it out until next weekend so it will get there closer to Christmas. Or maybe I'm just saying that and mailing it off tomorrow...who knows.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
To my recipient - there has been a slight delay as the baker of the goodie I am sending had to leave town and will be back by Saturday. I hope to have everything ready to pack and ship by then. I also had a moment of inspiration while staring at a box of my craft items and hope you enjoy the final product.

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

To my recipient - there has been a slight delay as the baker of the goodie I am sending had to leave town and will be back by Saturday. I hope to have everything ready to pack and ship by then. I also had a moment of inspiration while staring at a box of my craft items and hope you enjoy the final product.
I'm sure I will love it

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just bought some great gifts to send, I was thinking about the kitties! Of course I bought one to give Maia and she absolutely loved it
!
Ho Ho Ho!

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by calico2222

Dear Santee,

I haven't forgotten you! I'm finishing up my shopping this weekend after payday but I don't think I'll mail it out until next weekend so it will get there closer to Christmas. Or maybe I'm just saying that and mailing it off tomorrow...who knows.
You need to mail it NOW!! I want to recieve it by my birthday on the 11th!