TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Trout has been breaking into my closet too!! Bad kitties
Yes, bad kitties!

Originally Posted by AlleyGirl

I know better than to keep any gifts in Riley's closet
At least Cookie will be happy. She is recipient of the gifts that have been that have been chewed. There may be a clue in this comment, BTW.

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear Secret Santa.

I have a bit of a problem. You see I am addicted. Addicted to something that you can only get certain times of the year. You may ask what these things are. Well the main one is ghirardelli peppermint bark. Like I'm not even kidding. I can go through a bag a day... not that I do... *tries to look innocent*
The other is Pumpkin Spice Lattes. Mainly from starbucks but anywhere is good! I just got a brand new nice coffee maker at the Beau's house but have not been able to find the ground pumpkin spice stuff.
Just sayin!

Sincerely

An addict

weldrwomn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by capt_jordi

Dear Secret Santa.

I have a bit of a problem. You see I am addicted. Addicted to something that you can only get certain times of the year. You may ask what these things are. Well the main one is ghirardelli peppermint bark. Like I'm not even kidding. I can go through a bag a day... not that I do... *tries to look innocent*
The other is Pumpkin Spice Lattes. Mainly from starbucks but anywhere is good! I just got a brand new nice coffee maker at the Beau's house but have not been able to find the ground pumpkin spice stuff.
Just sayin!

Sincerely

An addict
Just a thought - Chai tastes somewhat similar to Pumpkin Spice, have you tried a Chai Latte? I actually like to have the barista add Chai to an espresso latte or to cappuccino.

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WELDRWOMN

Just a thought - Chai tastes somewhat similar to Pumpkin Spice, have you tried a Chai Latte? I actually like to have the barista add Chai to an espresso latte or to cappuccino.
Yeah my old roomie drinkgs chai tea all the time and I dunno I just dont like it as much. Its not bad, but there is just something about a pumpkin spice latte. They make me happy!

Originally Posted by gemlady

Chocolate and peppermint...
PRETTY MUCH!

emrldsky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear Santee,

In addition to the ____ I purchased for your ______, I also made a list! I am planning on making you _____, ________, _________, and ________. I also need to pick up a _______, as well as ____________, a ________, and some _________ for your _________.

I can't guarantee I'll be able to send your gifts soon, but definitely in time for Christmas. I hope you're a light-sider!

- Jade

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
An early package is now on its way to __________ .

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

Aww Karen you could have waited. Thanks! I will be waiting at the front door for the delivery.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by emrldsky

Dear Santee,

In addition to the ____ I purchased for your ______, I also made a list! I am planning on making you _____, ________, _________, and ________. I also need to pick up a _______, as well as ____________, a ________, and some _________ for your _________.

I can't guarantee I'll be able to send your gifts soon, but definitely in time for Christmas. I hope you're a light-sider!

- Jade
Definite light-sider! Don't worry -- there's plenty of time!! That sounds interesting, though.

Oh, goodie!! or goodies?
Yum!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by capt_jordi

Dear Secret Santa.

Just sayin!

Sincerely

An addict
Oh yes, those ghiradelli peppermint bark ones are YUMMMY YUMMMYY!!!!

Originally Posted by gemlady

Was at another site and an ad for Ghirardelli.com popped up. So I sauntered over and found this...

http://shop.ghirardelli.com/product-...Cocoa_Gift_Tin

I'm sure I mentioned to my SS I love hot chocolate...
Ohhh... linky linky!!! I could stop drooling anytime now!!

Originally Posted by emrldsky

Dear Santee,

In addition to the _TOYS I purchased for your SPOILED GIRL, I also made a list! I am planning on making you _CUPCAKES_, _COOKIES_, _FUDGE_, and _BROWNIES_. I also need to pick up a _TUBA_, as well as _DRUMS_, a _FLUTE_, and some _DRUMSTICKS_ for your _GARAGE BAND_.

- Jade
HEHE... I didn't know I had a garage band but it will be easy to have one with all that!

An early package is now on its way to _MY HOUSE_ .
YAY!!!!!!!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by AlleyGirl

OH MY that sounds delicious! I've never seen it in the stores here
I wonder if they sell it where my SS lives?
Gee I don't know, I'll have to look for it.

Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo

Aww Karen you could have waited. Thanks! I will be waiting at the front door for the delivery.
You will rip it out of the postie's hands and knock him over in your rush to get inside and tear it open!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pushylady

Gee I don't know, I'll have to look for it.

You will rip it out of the postie's hands and knock him over in your rush to get inside and tear it open!
I on the other hand, would NEVER do such a thing... (the mail comes while I am at work!!)

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well, my dear Recipient! Only one item remains -- something that I see regularly in several shops, and for whatever reason is currently absent from all that I have checked thus far. However, I have a couple of others up my sleeve and should have the elusive ______________ before Saturday. Then I can get your parcel ready to find its way to you.

Shall I send it right away? Maybe I should wait a week? or Two? or Three? or more? No, that would be cutting it too fine....hmmm...

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by rapunzel47

Well, my dear Recipient! Only one item remains -- something that I see regularly in several shops, and for whatever reason is currently absent from all that I have checked thus far. However, I have a couple of others up my sleeve and should have the elusive ______________ before Saturday. Then I can get your parcel ready to find its way to you.

Shall I send it right away? Maybe I should wait a week? or Two? or Three? or more? No, that would be cutting it too fine....hmmm...
I'm more than likely a darksider, in case that plays any part in your decision.

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by rapunzel47

You can send it any time, the earlier the better. I can always blame the furkids when it gets opened before Christmas.